Order of patching the Non-EE North American version of the game and links please..

+
Order of patching the Non-EE North American version of the game and links please..

Hello. I have a question. Due to the release of The witcher 3, i really want to play from the original of the series (1 thru 3 basically). I need to know the download order and links to get them for North American version of it. I have a retail version that is earlier than Enhanced Edition. As far as i know, this is the correct downloading order? Here:

-1.4 patch
-1.5 patch

Now there are some other things i have questions about. First, the wiki page says the NA version does not include the director's cut patch with it, so it needs to be downloaded and installed separately. Im thinking it goes like this then:

-Director's Cut Patch (NA version only)

Other questions is that there was also a blood patch and some extra missions. Are the extra missions included with the EE patch? I haven't played in awhile so im trying to figure this out. As for the blood patch, i don't remember much of it, but im guessing it goes somewhere after the EE patch? Please help me with this as this is one of the more confusing patching of a game i ever run into to. Most games are easier to figure out the patching order, but this is like a maze of confusion. Thanks in advanced!

The order for patching a non-EE version would be the 1.4 patch + a language pack with both placed in the same folder . Followed by the 1.5 patch and then the Director`s Cut patch . There are 7 extra adventures included with the 1.4 and 1.5 patches but only 2 will have voiceovers. . But as kachna96 has already mentioned the GOG version has all patches already included . Just make sure that whichever you decide make sure that you have plenty of space on your "C" drive because that`s s where the extra adventures will go .

Ok thanks for the information! That was what i was looking for..thanks! Im not familiar with GOG.com, but ill check it out there too.

What about the blood patch? Where would that fit into?

UPDATED: Ok..got it on GOG.com..i see the links for goodies and stuff..thanks for that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom