Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Indeed, some npcs add too much distortion, but Jackie is always safe with me.
As for the red points, maybe they gone on holidays or need some alone time with a broseph beer, heat and all that.

#PanamDebt
#Panamdebt40.jpg

#Panamdebt41.jpg

It's Star is the best ending at the current state of the story for Panam and Vincent. Like the chapter of the life ending.

Looking forward for continuation
No its Not. The Sun, The Chariot and The Lovers is what I achieved and that is the best ending.
1. I Got the Girl
2. I Got my Ride (A Basilisk)
3. And I got the GLORIOUS Sun of the Desert Badlands
4. And I'm FREE!
Post automatically merged:

... There would be a chance she would run into Judy, and a friendship might form between them. And through Judy she would mention some cool dude named V, her and V would meet and there would be a happy ending after all. THE END
And remember it was Judy who recommended "V" to the Peralez's, so he was already Judy's bff so that happenstance is possible

Last edited:
I have The Sun and I am well satisfy to be free and going home to my rl native land.. Arizona

And remember it was Judy who recommended "V" to the Peralez's, so he was already Judy's bff so that happenstance is possible
I would think that yes Panam would run into V earlier, but only if you took a life path as a Nomad
the clans would run into each other in the Badlands and their well informed about what clans
are presently in the area. She could have seen him / her in passing they might have even struck up a brief conversation.

q1UvuN1V_400x400.jpg

Cyberpunk-2077-Romanze-Panam-Palmer.jpg

3774829-cyberpunkendingspanam.jpg

Last edited:
I would think that yes Panam would run into V earlier, but only if you took a life path as a Nomad
the clans would run into each other in the Badlands and their well informed about what clans
are presently in the area. She could have seen him / her in passing they might have even struck up a brief conversation.
Yep, completely agree and once I ended up in Night City I would catch her at the Afterlife (Like what occurred and then I would ask her what was wrong and see her jacket and tell her I used to be with the Bakkers and offer to buy her a drink....)

As usual, lot of Panam's screenshots :)

View attachment 11231377
That was a Sad Moment for my Girl...the bad news about Scorpion (I remember)

Last edited:
I have The Sun and I am well satisfy to be free and going home to my rl native land.. Arizona
Being free and going to Arizona is the Star ending my choom so we get the same ending ;)
The Sun is where you stay in the Night City as it's legend and you're up to take the Mr Blue Eyes offer.

Idea is great but that would require much more work from devs and VAs.
And iirc Aldecaldo family is the oldest "true Nomad family" and Bakkers - one of the youngest.

Now even if you pick the Nomad lifepath you'll get exactly the same "introduction" with Panam as the rest.

Last edited:
Being free and going to Arizona is the Star ending my choom so we get the same ending ;)
The Sun is where you stay in the Night City as it's legend and you're up to take the Mr Blue Eyes offer.

Idea is great but that would require much more work from devs and VAs.
And iirc Aldecaldo family is the oldest "true Nomad family" and Bakkers - one of the youngest.

Now even if you pick the Nomad lifepath you'll get exactly the same "introduction" with Panam as the rest.
Its just a what if idea even if Panam was stuck in Night City which again I couldn't see happening.
She's far to head strong and motivated to just sit around and mope. Panam being completely homeless?
Not gonna happen this is Panam we're talking about.

f7ab6db6e9286f6cb3a67f72b522342f81d915f7a61950cbee157f62fb992122_1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom