Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Yeah, folks a lot of the stuff we are hoping gets into the game is more than likely already in the can in some way shape or form. Just takes a helluva time to getting it all working and into a playable form, somethings won't make it and that's okay too. Actors could still be working right now, maybe certain scenes still need to be shot or reshot. I'd hazard a guess and say that they recorded/shot all the DLC/Expansions last year after wrapping Picture on the main game in late 2019. But we don't know their production schedule. So it's anyone's guess really, I could be talking out my ass here. Things might still need to be written, approved and so on. Hence why actors speak in air quotes about projects they are a part of, they literally will be the last to know anything solid more often than not. I say all of this with massive grains of salt.

CDPR had an obvious plan that kept shifting due to all the delays last year.

Since the DLC slate announcement was also delayed due to the unfortunate controversy on launch week. They have to change any press materials, inform product partners, etc, etc.

So I'd say, after taking all that into account, next week would be the earliest for any inkling of what's next for the game. Whether that's a Night City Wire, livestream or a long blog post, who knows.

Let's just all take a collective breather and hope for the best. They still have these giant patches wrangle and regulator issues to deal with.

Last edited:
Know what? Couldn't resist...
photomode_13012021_075229.png

"What? Did I say something wrong?"
photomode_13012021_075713.png

photomode_13012021_081054.png

"Next time, follow the impulse Panam"
photomode_13012021_081557.png

"For Scorpio and Jackie"
photomode_13012021_082445.png

photomode_13012021_082748.png

photomode_13012021_083022.png

Just look at that and listen to the song...and try not to cry
photomode_13012021_083220.png

I'd rather be Mr. Nobody...
"I've just realized that... anything I could possibly miss I'm bringin' with me"
Post automatically merged:

Just noticed... one time Nomad lifepath could make a meaningfull change is when you speak with Saul after saving him.

Last edited:
Being the Legend of NC is not what I’m seeking. I’m absolutely convinced that we should see new content with V/Panam/Judy.
And damned it is NOT dating simulator, but important storyline part. I don’t believe that Panam and Judy won’t get their place in expansions. It is one the most logical and perspective way.
So many threads, so many polls, so many discussions, so many theories based on what players have already found. This can’t be vainly.

Being the Legend of NC is not what I’m seeking. I’m absolutely convinced that we should see new content with V/Panam/Judy.
And damned it is NOT dating simulator, but important storyline part. I don’t believe that Panam and Judy won’t get their place in expansions. It is one the most logical and perspective way.
So many threads, so many polls, so many discussions, so many theories based on what players have already found. This can’t be vainly.
Same, I've started as a Nomad not seeking glory but seeking his way of life, then pushed into The Heist. The best part of that was meeting the matchmaker grannie Rouge, so she showed me the way I should take further.

And damned it is NOT dating simulator, but important storyline part.
i don't understand how some people come to the conclusion that that is what we want to turn the game into. I mean obviously it's not supposed to become a dating sim, but for an rpg to be good you need to have meaningful stories with characters in my opinion. Otherwise it might as well just be Call of Duty with some hacking. It's the human interactions that make it so immersive, and the most intense human interaction there is is a romance after all.

i don't understand how some people come to the conclusion that that is what we want to turn the game into. I mean obviously it's not supposed to become a dating sim, but for an rpg to be good you need to have meaningful stories with characters in my opinion. Otherwise it might as well just be Call of Duty with some hacking. It's the human interactions that make it so immersive, and the most intense human interaction there is is a romance after all.
You're right on point...

A little bit off topic here guys but:

Lets say the multi-player is gonna be a sort of Co op mode to go and play with up to 4 people. Wouldn't it be sick to have an option to sit with a few peeps from the Panam gang from this thread around the campfire and just chat before going on a gig together?

Nonetheless, they need to first focus all their attention on the single-player and its expansions ofcourse. That is top priority.

Lets say the multi-player is gonna be a sort of Co op mode to go and play with up to 4 people. Wouldn't it be sick to have an option to sit with a few peeps from the Panam gang from this thread around the campfire and just chat before going on a gig together?

Nonetheless, they need to first focus all their attention on the single-player and its expansions ofcourse. That is top priority.

Good idea, but multi can wait for now.

Firstly they should focus on bugs, expanding dialogs and relationships, and continuation of the story.

That would be amazing, I'd rather have a "small" multiplayer like you described rather than a GTA style multiplayer, sadly I don't think that's gonna happen. I think i've read somewhere that it's going to be like battle royale or something, might be mistaken though

That would be amazing, I'd rather have a "small" multiplayer like you described rather than a GTA style multiplayer, sadly I don't think that's gonna happen. I think i've read somewhere that it's going to be like battle royale or something, might be mistaken though
And obviously the focus should be on the singleplayer game, but there's less money to be made so that scares me a bit.

And obviously the focus should be on the singleplayer game, but there's less money to be made so that scares me a bit.
I agree... and I hope that they'll be able to make good updates ... :D

Top Bottom