Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
You are right about the DLC thing .... That's why I hope they'll add new features to the game so your romance character doesn't act like dead after you finish their questline... I'm not gonna talk specifically about these features cuz I've already talked about it .... and I believe that it has been already mentioned in this post.
Don't worry you can about it again if you want, the more often everything's written down the best chance we have for a dev to see it if they ever look through this thread. I mean it's already 73 pages long lol

Just read this hopeful post. My hope is getting stronger.
First and foremost I'm hoping for post-ending DLC. Presuming y'all read the damn title and know there's spoilers here I won't use a spoiler tag below.

I feel like the endings provided match up really well with the lifepaths we start the game with; Corpo/Streetkid/Nomad to Devil/Sun/Star endings (I'm presuming the choice in The Devil ending where you refuse to be digitized), and on top of that we have the additional layer of the Temperance ending. With these in mind, with some TTRPG lore in mind, with connections people have made in various discussion posts, and so on (if interested in this stuff, check out my post on my reddit profile here, especially the linked discussions at the bottom of the main post), I feel that post-ending DLC is extremely likely, and I would bet all leads to Arizona somehow. Like how two of the lifepaths start you in areas you can't return to (Corpo/Nomad), two of the base-game endings (Devil/Sun) will likely start you in areas you can't return to (Somewhere in Night City/Crystal Palace respectively), and I feel further that they'll almost certainly lead to you heading to Arizona and the Aldecaldos. This comes from this post on Reddit noting how the Aldecaldos actually do have connections to a really significant corporation: StormTech, who specialize in biotech, nanotech, virus transformation, and other technologies.

With this in mind, how will it all coincide? With the non-Temperance endings I feel like there's some relative clarity; The Star ending is the most obvious as you are already with the Aldecaldos probably trying to make your way right to Stormtech, which is similar to how as a Streetkid you start right in the middle of Night City in the prologue. The Sun ending likely has you storm Crystal Palace for Mr. Blue Eyes, and either in there or after finishing the job you get info about StormTech and what they can do, and would then use Mr. Blue Eyes's connections to get to Storm Tech. This would likely have you run into Panam in Arizona again -- probably some different reason than in the Aldecaldos ending, e.g. maybe Panam and some others needed to get to Arizona to look for something else, or they also needed StormTech help for something. The Devil ending I think is the most vague and open, but would likely involve you trying to get help from the Aldecaldos out of desperation, trying to get help from Arasaka in some way by finding more connections, or something else of that nature.

One very interesting thought to me is the Temperance ending. To me, it feels like it existing implies one of two things: first, it implies that no post-ending DLC would include Keanu, I think, since he seems to head out on his own, beginning a new life and letting V rest in limbo, so the Temperance ending would not lead into any post-ending DLC. It's interesting to me; it'd add a layer of replayability at the cost of implying that, if the player bought DLC, that the Temperance ending might be "less canon". The second thing it might imply is that there will be no post-ending DLC, since the Temperance ending is the only one wherein there is no sensible way for the player to continue without some really major upheaval to happen.

I could be wrong about the Temperance ending of course; CDPR might bring Keanu back in, and we might have the possibility of having this interesting transition of Keanu trying to bring V back to life, but I feel like it would be difficult to do so in a way that felt natural to where the story leaves off currently. Another interesting possibility might be playing as V in the net, if that'd even be possible, and if so, how we would go from the net to a new body, and I feel that has a shit ton of even more issues than the possibility of playing as Keanu-V.

But yeah, TLDR I really think that the most natural and reasonable way to expand the game in terms of major content/expansions would have to be post-ending DLC. DLC expanding the story in the middle would cheapen the idea of V having limited time; I'm working under the presumption that the side missions and gigs provided, if you do all of them, would be you working as much as you can before having to face Arasaka, so I think adding too much more in terms of side-missions or DLC missions in the middle would make V's few-week expected time to live in the context of the game's story not feel as important. I also feel that prologue DLC or a "Jackie" DLC, while possible, would be tough to implement thoroughly or effectively. I think they still could; it'd be great for Jackie to have more character and "screen-time" so-to-speak, but doing so while taking into account leveled areas and the like could be a challenge, unless they make the city fundamentally shift after the prologue-DLC would end.

We're keeping this thread alive, mates. Maybe a few more pics with Panam someday?
Currently on my second playthrough, I'm gonna take my time this time around but as soon as I'm with Panam you can bet there will be Pictures :coolstory:
(btw I just noticed that you can actually visit Regina Jones physically, how is it possible that I completely missed that during my first playthrough lol)
Post automatically merged:

Just read this hopeful post. My hope is getting stronger.
Oh man I really hope he's right, it seems so logical for CDPR to have planned this from the start. Let's just hope we are not all in a delusion together and interpreting too much.

Currently on my second playthrough, I'm gonna take my time this time around but as soon as I'm with Panam you can bet there will be Pictures :coolstory:
(btw I just noticed that you can actually visit Regina Jones physically, how is it possible that I completely missed that during my first playthrough lol)

It's possible like with other fixers.
What's more, you can keep Skippy in the merciless mode for the whole game and not trigger further quest with him and Regina.
Back to Panam, I will have to check how many text messages are there for her, get them all, and maybe then finish the full second run from this point.

Finished my nomad playthrough to compare to my Corpo - honestly, I think the Nomad is marginally better than Corpo when it comes to relating to the Aldecado's, so I think that one is the best, but it's only marginal, no one is robbed of the experience by playing another origin. This one I ran through slower and I knew what to expect so it wasn't as desperate as the first time when I threw myself along Panam's storyline and then rushed to the end immediately after. I was surprised by some permutations though - if you blitz the Raffen camp instead of being sneaky you get a chase sequence - I didn't experience that the first time around. I think there's more to be discovered if I just change how I play.

Totally not starting up another nomad run again now.... Man, I love this game.
Thanks for the reply mate. How were the conversations with Panam as a Nomad? Anything different? Also, do the Aldecaldos react different to you when you are a Nomad compared to a Street Kid?

It's possible like with other fixers.
What's more, you can keep Skippy in the merciless mode for the whole game and not trigger further quest with him and Regina.
Back to Panam, I will have to check how many text messages are there for her, get them all, and maybe then finish the full second run from this point.
I'm gonna check on my old save how many I got, there have been many but not sure if I got all of them either.

Thanks for the reply mate. How were the conversations with Panam as a Nomad? Anything different? Also, do the Aldecaldos react different to you when you are a Nomad compared to a Street Kid?
As far as I've noticed there is one key dialog option to chose as Nomad - after rescuing Saul in the small house when you decide to side Panam, the rest are there but pretty much they don't change that much. Even when you are talking with veterans before rescuing Saul, they treat you as if you don't have the right to talk because you are an outsider.

But at campfire, Mitch will answer "You mean Bakkres?" when you told them that Saul was right with independence when Scorpio wants to join SnakeNation.

Last edited:
Hello Chooms, 8 sites since yesterday, good contribution,and even saw few new faces :ok:

About Roadmap which somehow i missed that news yesterday - i think it is not that accurate as roadmaps usually are. They are hited hard with that start and bugs, so its clear that they need to focus on patching. With this in mind i would not treat that like "No DLC till 2022", its more like they cant predict specific date. They need to "repair" their PR, and if they wont be able to deliver DLC on time it wont help - and quite opposite - surprise DLC will make them look little better. So we need to wait till they will re-launch they PR campaign, and that roadmap its just a begging :)

And saw someone said about goint to TW 4 and try to forget about CP77 - Absolutely no way. If you played the game you would see the passion for this game, how much heart was put in CP77. It was made thro 8 years, and its complete blast aside bugs/cut things. If that is not enough think o how much money they invested in crating/popularizing CP. And they need other IP than Witcher to keep growing, they cant relay on only one.

And you wondering about messages from Panam, I've got in second pleythrough 6 messages from Panam, 2 from Carol, 1 from Cassidy, 4 from Mitch, and 1 from Saul.

let's get this thread to 100 pages! :D

it's very small, but something else i noticed about panam is that she has so little cyberware that compared to people like jackie/V/rogue, who call people handsfree through their glowing eyes/cyberware, Panam has a cellphone :giggle:
That’s special Panam’s magic. In 2077 she doesn’t have visible cyberimplants, she looks so natural and humanely.
That’s reminder that even in 2077 when cyberimplants became usual luxury goods, human is still human who must think, feel, empathise, make friends, trust and love.
V, Panam, Judy are exactly such characters.

Last edited:
And saw someone said about goint to TW 4 and try to forget about CP77 - Absolutely no way. If you played the game you would see the passion for this game, how much heart was put in CP77. It was made thro 8 years, and its complete blast aside bugs/cut things. If that is not enough think o how much money they invested in crating/popularizing CP. And they need other IP than Witcher to keep growing, they cant relay on only one.
Completetly agree with you there, there's so much love that went into this game and it shows. Obviously there are probably some devs that don't necessarily want to work on this project anymore which is understandable too, but I'm pretty certain that the majority of them still wants to make the game they envisioned.
And honestly, I'm 100% convinced that the people who created Panam are just waiting to create more content, you can't create something so beautiful without falling in love with it yourself.

Last edited:
4mwv3m5ckb961.png

Hello Chooms, 8 sites since yesterday, good contribution,and even saw few new faces :ok:

About Roadmap which somehow i missed that news yesterday - i think it is not that accurate as roadmaps usually are. They are hited hard with that start and bugs, so its clear that they need to focus on patching. With this in mind i would not treat that like "No DLC till 2022", its more like they cant predict specific date. They need to "repair" their PR, and if they wont be able to deliver DLC on time it wont help - and quite opposite - surprise DLC will make them look little better. So we need to wait till they will re-launch they PR campaign, and that roadmap its just a begging :)

And you wondering about messages from Panam, I've got in second pleythrough 6 messages from Panam, 2 from Carol, 1 from Cassidy, 4 from Mitch, and 1 from Saul.
So I've got a reason to replay Panam's quests again... What a surprise :sneaky:

That’s special Panam’s magic. In 2077 she doesn’t have visible cyberimplants, she looks so natural and humanely.
That’s reminder that even in 2077 when cyberimplants became usual luxury goods, human is still human who must think, feel, empathise, make friends, trust and love.
V, Panam, Judy are exactly such characters.
As far as I remember, most of Nomads don't have much visible implants, maybe Mitch and Scorpio - but they've got it from army. Rest of the family members have lifesaving implants like Jake.

Im wondering why V uses Misty's pills (omegablockers) only when in Johnny's part of the game. Why he doesn't use them often?

Last edited:
Arizona DLC:
More Nomads Lore
More Bakkers (They joined the Snake Nation) If you choose nomad lifepath you will have an exclusive quest with them to resolve some problem. If you were a Corpo/StreetKid a different quest.
Militech, Raffens shiv, and Arasaka assassins attack the Aldecados Camp If you not good enough Panam/Judy die.
Some clues about the cure that may lead back to Night City, some Experimental treatment with a secret group.
V needs to back to Night City again to meet this person/group that may have the Cure. (Same people that Mrs. Blue eyes have contact)
The person that can cure V is not a person but a Rogue AI, This AI wants to V does something that starts a Corpo War, V is now healed but is forced to choose a side in this Corpo War.
More GIGS In Arizona
More Secondary quest with Judy/Panam in Arizona

Arizona DLC:
More Nomads Lore
More Bakkers (They joined the Snake Nation) If you choose nomad lifepath you will have an exclusive quest with them to resolve some problem. If you were a Corpo/StreetKid a different quest.
Militech, Raffens shiv, and Arasaka assassins attack the Aldecados Camp If you not good enough Panam/Judy die.
Some clues about the cure that may lead back to Night City, some Experimental treatment with a secret group.
V needs to back to Night City again to meet this person/group that may have the Cure. (Same people that Mrs. Blue eyes have contact)
The person that can cure V is not a person but a Rogue AI, This AI wants to V does something that starts a Corpo War, V is now healed but is forced to choose a side in this Corpo War.
More GIGS In Arizona
Everything might go except "If you not good enough Panam/Judy die.". Not if I am always there. No way. No dying for Panam and Judy ;)

Arizona DLC:
More Nomads Lore
More GIGS In Arizona
Agree! More conversation between V and Panam/Judy, between V and aldecaldo members in AZ.

Top Bottom