Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
I don’t consider my V’s existence worthless if he has something fo fight for. Specially if that “something” is more than V’s life. I don’t need this damned NC. The main words which I can describe Star ending is “Never stop fighting” or “борись до конца” in my localisation. Those were last Johnny’s words to V in Mikoshi and this fighting fits CP style. Fight unless you have something or someone to fight for.
the secret ending is the same but to offend me is already too much

Guys, I just tried the Devil ending besides doing the Nomad ending. And boy does this ending feel terrible. It feels like I let a lot of people down and even the reaction Misty gave me was crazy.

Even though you are making sure nobody you are close with is gonna die, this still feels like the most empty ending. The Nomad ending was a lot more hopeful and actually gives me a better idea for a possible story expansion.

Never gonna try a different ending again, this one left me feeling all sad xd.

Edit: Panam calling me an idiot was worth it though.

Alright everyone, let's chill for a bit.

Here, have a picture of happy Panam adopting you into her family of wandering road warrior gunmen. :p
Px.jpg

if you call me a betrayer and compare with trash nash and the accomplice of the old terrorist, then I definitely call you selfish scavengers who only think about their worthless existence and do not see beyond their own nose
your panam is doomed to suffer alone, this is the terrible fate you have prepared for her

upd: you betrayed Vik who gave you a lot money and saved you live, betrayed Wells who gave you a roof

How do V in nomad ending doom Panam and how do V betray those who stay in NC?

Guys, I just tried the Devil ending besides doing the Nomad ending. And boy does this ending feel terrible. It feels like I let a lot of people down and even the reaction Misty gave me was crazy.

Even though you are making sure nobody you are close with is gonna die, this still feels like the most empty ending. The Nomad ending was a lot more hopeful and actually gives me a better idea for a possible story expansion.

Never gonna try a different ending again, this one left me feeling all sad xd.

Edit: Panam calling me an idiot was worth it though.

I made a new character for the corpo ending and the easy way out. I could sense the bad feels, lol.

How do V in nomad ending doom Panam and how do V betray those who stay in NC?
i explained it previously several times
"You don’t have to save the world, but you need to be able to save your mother or the apartment you and your friends live in. You need to make sure your neighborhood isn’t rolled over by the boostergangs.”

i explained it previously several times
"You don’t have to save the world, but you need to be able to save your mother or the apartment you and your friends live in. You need to make sure your neighborhood isn’t rolled over by the boostergangs.”
V saves himself, the girl he loves and his new family, he doesn’t hold on to NC. In post credit scene of Star ending neither Vic nor Misty judge V for his decision. Instead they both were happy for him and just tell him to visit them in NC sometimes. Mama Welles considers V as her second son. Her reaction is normal, but she doesn’t feel herself betrayed. She just wants V to be safe and don’t repeat Jackie’s mistakes. She also asks him to visit her sometimes and accepts his decision. Vic, Misty, Mama Welles understand everything.

V saves himself, the girl he loves and his new family, he doesn’t hold on to NC. In post credit scene of Star ending neither Vic nor Misty judge V for his decision. Instead they both were happy for him and just tell him to visit them in NC sometimes. Mama Welles considers V as her second son. Her reaction is normal, but she doesn’t feel herself betrayed. She just wants V to be safe and don’t repeat Jackie’s mistakes. She also asks him to visit her sometimes and accepts his decision. Vic, Misty, Mama Welles understand everything.
That's that. In Star credits, nobody have feeling V betrayed them.

Also repaying Vic's dept was the first thing I did in my gameplay.

panam in sun ending looks way more happier compared to star one and welcomes V for a long ride so she doesn't feel betrayed
star panam is in some f nowhere, trying to survive, nothing has changed

That's that. In Star credits, nobody have feeling V betrayed them.
Also repaying Vic's dept was the first thing I did in my gameplay.
money is nothing for Vik, V owns him live, twice
and he has never refuses V in help

Last edited:
panam in sun ending looks way more happier compared to star one and welcomes V for a long ride so she doesn't feel betrayed

I didn't see happiness in her eyes in that ending.
Money for Vik is nothing, ok but repaying dept means a ton.

I'm feeling like this discussion goes nowhere. You have your opinion, we have ours. There is no reason for forcing them both ways.

Your perception is different than other people and that's fine. Let's just agree to disagree.

the problem is that they both offend me under the pretext of betrayal and bs comparing which is not even close to the truth
it's in general says about people who are not satisfied with the deaths of avocados who were at first was wiped by a wrecked AV and then additional part of them was killed due to suicide mission

I didn't see happiness in her eyes in that ending.
lolwhut? eyes? it's a game
mb you start read text and listen to how voice sounds?

the problem is that they both offend me under the pretext of betrayal and bs comparing which is not even close to the truth
it's in general says about people who are not satisfied with the deaths of avocados who were at first was wiped by a wrecked AV and then additional part of them was killed due to suicide mission

lolwhut? eyes? it's a game
mb you start read text and listen to how voice sounds?
Maybe you start to read between lines? And don't take all as a personal offense - you will be happier in life.

I think it would be sick if we could talk to Panam when we first see her in afterlife. Maybe even team up with her for a small side gig sized mission before we do the heist. I want to see more of her life in night city, maybe an extra conversation in her car as we drive through the city to get to the side gig area. I feel like if we had been in her car before [ghost town] maybe we would feel more impacted when she gets it stolen from her and feel more inclined to take revenge on Nash with her

I think it would be sick if we could talk to Panam when we first see her in afterlife. Maybe even team up with her for a small side gig sized mission before we do the heist. I want to see more of her life in night city, maybe an extra conversation in her car as we drive through the city to get to the side gig area. I feel like if we had been in her car before [ghost town] maybe we would feel more impacted when she gets it stolen from her and feel more inclined to take revenge on Nash with her
It would be great for me. As far as I know, we could meet Panam before "The Heist", so we can team up with her as you said

if you call me a betrayer and compare with trash nash and the accomplice of the old terrorist, then I definitely call you selfish scavengers who only think about their worthless existence and do not see beyond their own nose
your panam is doomed to suffer alone, this is the terrible fate you have prepared for her

upd: you betrayed Vik who gave you a lot money and saved you live, betrayed Wells who gave you a roof
Dont get your point. You are saying that is better surrender, live in a shitty city for 6 months without the girl you love, because yee, she "betrayed" you, not leaving her family.
Instead of going wherever their going to stay with your loved one and your new family and try to find a cure or simply live 6 months with who you love.

If you dont like aldecaldos, simply dont play Star ending. Everyone in here liked them, none thinks they stole your girl, because actually they didnt. They grew together, and they also let you join their family. What you want more?

Is like if you engage with a new girl, and you say to her family "oh fuck you, you stole my gf". Is non sense.

Just play another ending, but why come here and arguing about "avocados"? With people that actually like them :shrug:

Ps. Speakin of mama welles. You think her, with all the love she feel for you, she can be sad that you are away with people and the girl you love? You think vik and misty are?
If you do, i guess you dont know the meaning of the word "friend"

Last edited:
Top Bottom