Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+

that sounds good for the panam gang :)
see ya from the judy's gang
Thanks for sharing, great news, we're all here waiting for some new content from Pam

Hey Panam gang! First V (Male) and Panam Palmer (Romanced) chat is done :) Its a short one, but I had a tight time schedule so, I did what I could :p Enjoy!

V (Male) & Panam Palmer (Romanced) Chat 001
Great job, pissed off Panam that we didn't take her to the battle of Wraiths - priceless :LOL:
That sentence made me laugh haha
"Took the panzer, so yeah. Knocked on their door with a shitload of missles"

PanamDept must be paid:
photomode_04042021_115117.jpg

photomode_23032021_214515.jpg

photomode_23032021_214855.jpg

photomode_03042021_172310.jpg

photomode_03042021_174656.jpg

Hello family,

My apologies if I've been quiet the last few days but, I've been thinking about you. There is still a lot of raffen to hunt. :D
I will come back to you soon for a new contest.

Like you, I saw the video of CD Projekt and its plans, it looks very good. They have reorganized the whole thing well, glad to see that the shock has been taken into account. Now we just have to see the results.

#Panamdebt
photomode_07032021_182757.png

photomode_21032021_122853.png

photomode_07032021_165811.png

One thing I've been thinking about lately is, if we get the Arizona expansion, what is Vs role in the clan? Meaning is he just a normal clan member? Or is V on the same lvl as Panam since they are together? Not to mention all the things V has done for the clan.

If that is the case, I wonder how the other clan members would take that, since V hasn't been with them long (despite all he has done for them) I don't know if they would take it well. Or do you think Mitch is pretty mich second in command?

Sorry if this has been talked about before, just something I thought about. I have a feeling it has been talked about, just to lazy to go threw the entire thread :p

One thing I've been thinking about lately is, if we get the Arizona expansion, what is Vs role in the clan? Meaning is he just a normal clan member? Or is V on the same lvl as Panam since they are together? Not to mention all the things V has done for the clan.

If that is the case, I wonder how the other clan members would take that, since V hasn't been with them long (despite all he has done for them) I don't know if they would take it well. Or do you think Mitch is pretty mich second in command?

Sorry if this has been talked about before, just something I thought about. I have a feeling it has been talked about, just to lazy to go threw the entire thread :p
I think V might be pulled to the same level as Carol, Cassidy and Mitch - kind of a advisor, veteran.
Just for what he has done for the clan.

As you said Mitch is kind of the second to lead - I think that was the same when Saul was leading the clan.

One thing that indicates that might be what Mitch said right after the arrival - "There are only a few who knows what's going on, the rest are just bunch of smugglers and mercs".

What's more, if we consider Nomad life-path V knows how the clan works from his past.

Those are the points not "romance related", but there is also one reason that you said. V and Panam are together now and I doubt that she will allow V to be the "gang-rookie".

But how it will? Time will only tell.

See y'all in Arizona :howdy:

As we don’t see official V’s appointment, V is still clan member. But after Arasaka assault he got whole Aldecaldo acknowledgment and considering his relations with Panam he can became informal leader of Aldecaldo (but that’s not necessary).

I think V realizes his high place in Aldecaldo hierarchy which confirmed by veterans’ attitude to him (Mitch, Carol and Cassidy first of all).

Speaking about Mitch, I think it won’t be real problem for him. He has a great nomad experience and understanding level with Panam. If something will happen and Panam will have to temporarily leave clan Mitch can easily take leadership and protect the clan all the time.

Last edited:
I'm posting this here because I feel like it's relevant to our discussion about wanting more Panam/Aldecaldo content.

I've outlined the relevant part in yellow.

1618030589275.png

Full article (made by the guy who said Panam was the best NPC)

What do you guys think? I find it very hard to believe that they would abandon something that had 5-7 years worth of production just to start working on a new game. The foundations of the game are already rock solid. While the game gets a lot of crap from the media it still has a dedicated fanbase eager to see where things go next.

I would be extremely disappointed if this is what CDPR decides to do.

I'm posting this here because I feel like it's relevant to our discussion about wanting more Panam/Aldecaldo content.

View attachment 11208064

What do you guys think? I find it very hard to believe that they would abandon something that had 5-7 years worth of production just to start working on a new game. The foundations of the game are already rock solid. While the game gets a lot of crap from the media it still has a dedicated fanbase eager to see where things go next.

After I heard CDPR's latest statement, for me it looked exactly the opposite.

View attachment 11208064

Abandoning CP77 after 7 years of development would be extremely strange move. They are gathered community around that game - look at our thread, Judy's thread and generally across this forum and over the web. Just for that case -dissapointment of the fanbase- I don't believe they will abandon the CP77 and expanding it.

They've already stated the plans of expanding this franchise for next years.
Post automatically merged:

I made a video essay detailing why I love the Panam Palmer romance. Hopefully I did it justice. It was my first video and I've gotten much better.
Very nicely done - I saw it some time ago. You did a great job with those details :howdy:

View attachment 11208064

Not really a fan of Forbes lately, their coverings on this game have been very weird, like they're not paying attention to what CDPR is saying about the future of CP. As far as multiplayer goes, them stopping work on it to make the MP better means there would be more of a chance to turn this SP game around. I never wanted MP so I think it's great that they stopped it for now (wish they would just drop it completely, all that time, money, and effort can be put to better use in SP), but I don't think CDPR has canceled it altogether, just put it on the very back burner for now.

The fan base at large loves this game from what I've seen and read. They want more content with the game and have the same main character, characters, and story expanded upon. As you said, the foundation of the game is rock solid, it would be a stupid and tragic move for them to abandon CP2077. The only way I could see them doing it is if they made a sequel that picks up right where this left off with the V and the same characters and story just continuing if further than any expansion could.

I also love how he says the game sold "well", like what? The game sold phenomenally well. 10.6 to 10.8 million digital copies sold in the first month and a half( making it the highest digital selling game in history), that's also taking out the number for people who got a refund or had a pending refund and we are still left with that number. It made a profit from pre-orders alone.

Last edited:
I watched this a few weeks ago and I can say that your summary about Panam and her romance story with V is truly perfect.

Dare I say, it’s the best one I’ve ever seen.
Thanks for kind words, and thanks to all others who have responded. I guess I'm amongst truly serious Panam fans!

The Panam video had a significant amount of input from the other half of BrainDancer. He's become a lot more involved (he is the new main narrator) and we've both learned a lot in the span of a month-and-a-half, having started from no background. The Panam video also brought the attention of a few of our friends who are involved in media production, who have jumped on and provided a lot of mentorship. I think our video, Jackie Welles: A Splash of Love, shows tremendous technical improvements when comparing against our Panam video. I'm just glad we were able to basically do her justice and capture our thoughts and feelings effectively. Would love to be able to revisit her someday if the opportunity arises with a much higher skill level.

Top Bottom