Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
#PanamDebt
#Panamdebt23a.jpg

#Panamdebt23.jpg

Question for you guys. After the Star ending and you get the video/voice mail from Panam, how much time do you think has passed? I wouldn't think they would have reached Arizona yet.
One certitude for me. It's less than 6 months :)
It's easy, I know but honestly, all the rest would be pure speculation :(
Maybe just few weeks, maybe couple months - definitely less than 6 months mark

I have a question what month is it when we are playing as V picking whatever life path suits everyone for the you pick
The month in which the story takes place (the few weeks) ?
If yes, in view of the hours of sunrise and sunset, I would say June, at worst July (if I take the European latitude).
Which would correspond to what Goro actually said (dead before winter).

Maybe just few weeks, maybe couple months - definitely less than 6 months mark
I'm hoping it's just a week or two, wouldn't watch the Expansion to start too far down the road. Especially since Mitch was talk about how he's still feeling the effects from the raid.
Post automatically merged:

Also @SilverGhostGaming I love your icon pic! It's so perfect😍 Did you make it your self?

Last edited:
Question for you guys. After the Star ending and you get the video/voice mail from Panam, how much time do you think has passed? I wouldn't think they would have reached Arizona yet.
They've had time to set up a camp so I don't think it's more than a few weeks. The more interesting voicemail in the Star is the one from Mitch. He says that he doesn't know where V is or what his plans are which could imply that V has left the Aldecaldos temporarily to find the cure maybe? Whatever has happened, V is not with them at that moment which points to extra content imo.

They've had time to set up a camp so I don't think it's more than a few weeks. The more interesting voicemail in the Star is the one from Mitch. He says that he doesn't know where V is or what his plans are which could imply that V has left the Aldecaldos temporarily to find the cure maybe? Whatever has happened, V is not with them at that moment which points to extra content imo.
Yep, you're right.
I don't know where, but my V is with Judy, that's sure :)

Yep it's interesting. Maybe V needed to rest BC he/she get worse and Panam and Mitch decided to go for info on their contacts alone.

Yep it's interesting. Maybe V needed to rest BC he/she get worse and Panam and Mitch decided to go for info on their contacts alone.
Maybe. It does seem weird. Panams message make me think V is at camp and Mitch is with Panam in the message. Not sure what Mitch meant in his message when he said he doesn't know we're V is. I don't see V leaving Panam and the Aldecaldos even temporarily. After all, they are the ones who have the contacts and Panam is hellbent on saving V. I don't think she would want him going at it alone. Also in Judy's message V is at camp with her. Maybe some weird time jumps by a couple days, I'm not sure.

I imagine you get the same message from Mitch as fem V. If that's the case, really doesn't make sense then because you know V is at camp with Judy. And I guess I just don't like the idea of V going off on his own, because it makes me feel like Panam wouldn't be involved that much in the expansions, and that would be awful, I just couldn't take that.

Last edited:
Maybe. It does seem weird. Panams message make me think V is at camp and Mitch is with Panam in the message. Not sure what Mitch meant in his message when he said he doesn't know we're V is. I don't see V leaving Panam and the Aldecaldos even temporarily. After all, they are the ones who have the contacts and Panam is hellbent on saving V. I don't think she would want him going at it alone. Also in Judy's message V is at camp with her. Maybe some weird time jumps by a couple days, I'm not sure.

I imagine you get the same message from Mitch as fem V. If that's the case, really doesn't make sense then because you know V is at camp with Judy.
You're right, those 2 messages are bit confusing. I hope that soon we'll see the answers for all of our questions... In Arizona Aldecaldo Camp :beer:

Considering main story takes place in April-August 2077 I think Panam’s voicemail was recorded in a few days after Star ending and obviously before reaching Arizona.

At least I want to trust info from this site
https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline

Top Bottom