Patch 1.1

+
Ive seen a lot of people make comments about the Ryzen cpu and this game.
Is the game just not optimized well for that cpu? Just wondering why it affects Ryzens and not Intel
I have a Ryzen 7 3700x and never ran into any issues in around 350 hours, no idea what issues other people run into.

Windows 7 is end of life ...

Yea, nobody cares. Still better than 10.

Anyway. Reading over the patch notes nothing seem to apply to me. None of the listed mission fixes gave me any trouble. Only Getting Warmer which doesn't have a retro-active fix so I can't get the final achievement until my next playthrough. Was hoping for some bigger changes this update so I could start the new game, but maybe I'll wait to see what 1.2 has in store. In 150 hours I crashed twice and both were on loading a quick save, so I guess that fix sort of applies to me. Maybe the memory usage improvements will increase performance some. Probably not. Anyway, here's looking forward to 1.2.

Sooo for the large amount of people who's main storyline is stuck, still no Bueno. Glad you could address the game breaking bugs. Thanks.

Yea, nobody cares. Still better than 10.

Anyway. Reading over the patch notes nothing seem to apply to me. None of the listed mission fixes gave me any trouble. Only Getting Warmer which doesn't have a retro-active fix so I can't get the final achievement until my next playthrough. Was hoping for some bigger changes this update so I could start the new game, but maybe I'll wait to see what 1.2 has in store. In 150 hours I crashed twice and both were on loading a quick save, so I guess that fix sort of applies to me. Maybe the memory usage improvements will increase performance some. Probably not. Anyway, here's looking forward to 1.2.
That's why you'll never get any updates for Windows 7

Can you fix the issue with the third mod slot for gorilla arms not seeing my miscellaneous mods please 😌 I would love to equip cold shoulder and punch harder 😈
cyberarms don't use those type of mods, they have specific types for each slot
slot 1: knuckles
slot 2: battery
slot 3: (universal cyberarms fragment)sensory Amplifier, which can give crit chance,crit damage, health, or armor depending which one.

They still didn't add full keybinding. 'F' is still hard coded for interaction. Functions can't be bound to F1 and F2 for some reason. 'Main menu' still shows up twice in the settings panel, when one of them is actually for 'Character'. NPCs still don't move their mouths when they talk, and all the wonky NPC streaming issues are still there. You pan the camera back and forth and different NPCs magically replace each other or disappear. Pretty much plays just like it did on release.

I'm starting to think that they simply don't have the skills to make this game work. As some of us already know, the dev team that worked on TW3 is not in CDPR anymore and now it's full of new developers with less experience or worse at their fields according to some of the Glassdoor's ex-employees reviews.

What have you done to the keybindings? I cant get into any vehicles since the update. F doesnt work anymore.

Car has no options to enter it. I reset my keys and i cant get into any vehicles?

err???

Edit nevermind, a reboot seems to have fixed it. That was weird.

First the good things: The Patch really does a lot performance wise, runs even better now than before. So I´m personally happy with that.

Now to the bad stuff: My Music is still not working, just some random Loadingscreen-Music is playing all the time. Radio is also not selectable, but in the Clubs its working. This problem presented itself during Patch 1.04 and no Patch or Hotfix until now solved the issue. And sorry Guys: For me music is a big part of the Cyberpunk Universe, so no music - no play! Sadly this means that I still can`t enjoy this otherwise quite neat little game of yours. Voices all work fine by the way.

And please: Either get rid of your QA Department (if there actually still is such a thing) or hire more people because it`s a damn shame in my opinion that more gamebreaking bugs make their way into the game with every released patch, for example the new Takemura-issues. Honestly: How can this pass QA? Please Guys: We all now you`re trying your best (at least that`s what most of us hope), but creating more problems isn`t helping your case at all. You`ve already lost a lot of trusted customers with your hasty release and I think that none of the players that are still here hoping and waiting for bugfixxes or a better experience along the way would be mad if a patch would be delayed by a few weeks if it would guarantee a better experience overall.

And please be a little more up front with your community regarding patchnotes and try to fix major issues before spending your time on minor stuff. So many people here report plotstopping bugs or quests that are simply not completable - these are the main issues and getting those fixxed a.s.a.p. would really help your case.

Just my two cents.

I have the 10th gen i7 and have had zero issues. But ive seen many posts about the ryzen and low FPS
The Ryzen CPU's are very dependent on the RAM speed, so those who have low FPS must have cheap slow RAM,
mine is at 3600Mhz CL14 so the CPU is working at it's best and I get a decent ~60 frames at ultra with ray tracing.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
WHAT!!! no fixes for my Atari 2600 running Windows XP???

Just kidding

Having the same issue here. I believe it is caused because you are too deep in the car seat and the bloom effect hits, this should take like an hour or tow to fix. So simple things like FUCKING REMAPING can be fixed right a way... but i guess trajectory of a grenade in photomode is more important ...

I feel sorry for the devs having braindead managers and decision makers.

what fixes go into a release isn't usually decided by the higher ups. Its generally what fixes they can reproduce, fix, and test successfully within a certain time frame.

First the good things: The Patch really does a lot performance wise, runs even better now than before. So I´m personally happy with that.

Now to the bad stuff: My Music is still not working, just some random Loadingscreen-Music is playing all the time. Radio is also not selectable, but in the Clubs its working. This problem presented itself during Patch 1.04 and no Patch or Hotfix until now solved the issue. And sorry Guys: For me music is a big part of the Cyberpunk Universe, so no music - no play! Sadly this means that I still can`t enjoy this otherwise quite neat little game of yours. Voices all work fine by the way.

And please: Either get rid of your QA Department (if there actually still is such a thing) or hire more people because it`s a damn shame in my opinion that more gamebreaking bugs make their way into the game with every released patch, for example the new Takemura-issues. Honestly: How can this pass QA? Please Guys: We all now you`re trying your best (at least that`s what most of us hope), but creating more problems isn`t helping your case at all. You`ve already lost a lot of trusted customers with your hasty release and I think that none of the players that are still here hoping and waiting for bugfixxes or a better experience along the way would be mad if a patch would be delayed by a few weeks if it would guarantee a better experience overall.

And please be a little more up front with your community regarding patchnotes and try to fix major issues before spending your time on minor stuff. So many people here report plotstopping bugs or quests that are simply not completable - these are the main issues and getting those fixxed a.s.a.p. would really help your case.

Just my two cents.
They're never going to read any of this sadly. They don't care.

Thank you for the update Choombas! I love this game! I've completed the main campaign as Streetkid Male V and got to romance Panam. I've started a second playthrough as Corporate Female V. Can't wait for future content. Much luv ya'll!

I had pretty low expectations for this patch and I was still disappointed. Not a single issue I've had is on that list, and this patch didn't address any of the topics people have been the most vocal about. If this is the first of the two big patches before we see new content that doesn't exactly bode well for the game's future.

Hey CDPR. Thanks for breaking my freakin game, screwballs!! Takamura is calling me (after waiting a day) and his stupid ass picture phone call just sits on my screen. I can't fast travel, I can't save, I can't do any other quests because this shit has now broke my game.. THANKS! I guess I'll go ask Sony for my refund now.. This is horseshit!

BTW, I'm on PS4 Pro
Same, thousands of people are reporting this issue. Can't believe these are the same people who made the witcher.

Top Bottom