Patch 1.1

+
Can you tell Cdprojeckt because in the ps4 slim version the reflections are still seen with exaggerated sharpening ??? do not think to solve this graphical defect? It would be enough to soften the granule .... they continue with the botched ...
IMG_20210123_011546_compressed.jpg

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Sounds good so far. Appreciate the fixes. Here are a few bugs/issues I have that others may have as well that is preventing me form completing everything. Can you look into this for the next update?

- I have a police scanner mission (one of the ones marked with a skull icon) in Northside inside "Clean Cut Medical Sevices" building that although I completed and collected the chest however the skull icon is still showing and on my map as not completed. If there is an achievement/trophy for completing all gigs and NCPD scanner missions in Watson I am prevented to do so because of this.

- I am not able to complete "Burning Desire" gig as burning crotch man never called me back. It's sitting in my side jobs. I know he did not get killed and I helped him the first time.

- Side Jobs "The Gig" I am not able to enter into the Cassius Ryder ripperdoc location (I think this is tied to Burning desire but not sure) as of now "Burning Desire" and "The Gig" are the only two Side jobs sitting in my journal unable to be completed.

- We should be able to keep Skippy if you agree to return it to Regina and you go back to her after completing all the cyberphyco missions. You go see her after completing the missions and you get nothing. It would be nice to have that one hung on the wall in your apartment. As of now I cannot complete that collection.

- Icons: Can you change the car you can purchase icons to something else? Make the look like a car or change the color. Anything to distinguish them from the regular Side jobs/Main storyline Icons.

Base PS4 incase that info helps

Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
Hhhhh.... reading some of the posts here as someone who actually works in software development really annoys me to no end. Can't imagine how hard it is for the actual CDPR devs. No wonder they don't interact with the users here much (if at all) anymore.

To the people calling AI/Police a "bug", learn what the term "bug" in software development actually means first. Definition: "An error, flaw or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways." UNINTENDED. A "bad" feature or lack thereof is not a bug.

The AI or police system implementation might be less than satisfactory but if it is actually intended to work that way, then it is NOT A BUG. Crashes, performance optimizations, save file corruptions, quest fixes, etc. on the other hand ARE by the very definition bugs. They aren't intended to work like that. So why are so many people so aggro that the devs fix those problems first? The fuck?

Also, saying they had 4 years to implement the AI and it's still bad is pretty unfair. It's not GTA level, true, but it's not that bad. GTA has had 2 decades over multiple games to continuously improve their AI and police system and they are the actual heart and soul of their game. GTA V took 3 years to develop AND they can take the implementation from GTA IV and just improve that instead of starting from scratch. If GTA V had subpar AI and police system, you might as well throw it in the trash.

Cyberpunk has far better story, music, graphics, acting (subjective), a far more impressive city, more combat variety, etc. than GTA V. Those things take time to develop and 4 years isn't exactly that long for a project the size of Cyberpunk from my perspective. Also, Cyberpunk doesn't have their own equivalent of GTA IV to use as a starting point and one can argue the AI and police system isn't exactly as much as core as in GTA either as the game is not meant to be "GTA Cyberpunk edition". It's the story, music, environment, etc. So of course the AI is "worse".

To people getting annoyed because the specific bug they reported didn't get fixed in this patch. Devs work usually using some sort of planning and issue tracking software like Jira or some internal software. The problems you report are probably all recorded and put into some sort of queue. Then they prioritize based on how game breaking it is (they probably have their own internal system to decide) and how many people reported it.

If your bug didn't get fixed this time around, it doesn't automatically mean that they didn't listen. It just means they decided that there are other bugs that they think is more important to fix or there are other bugs that are reported by more people. Your bug is probably still in their queue and will be fixed eventually in the coming patches, hotfixes, DLCs, and expansions.

Also, this patch is not as bad as a lot of you make it out to be. I don't have that much time to play today but I tried it to drive around for a bit and on my PC (R5 3600 + 2070S) I got 5-10 FPS more on average and to me that's not a bad for a stability/crash/performance fix patch. On top of that, I've had 100+ hours in game and I have never had any game breaking bugs. There are some funky bugs during quests but nothing that can't be solved by a simple save reload or game restart.

All in all, a lot of people here really need to get some insight on how software dev actually works and how hard it really is even for professionals. Some of you are talking without knowing what you are talking about and it's really annoying to read since I have some experience on their field of work. You can argue that they released it too early but those things aren't exactly the devs' decision, it's the board's like Marcin Iwinski said. Stop being unnecessarily rude to the devs and mods here ffs.

Edit: removed some unintended links

[...]
Yes ,the game is flawed. Yes the game is not finished . Just move on! Vote with your wallet , wait for several reviews and don't preorder. I guess cdP.R. would not have released an unfinished game , if there were not so many preorders . They would have had to deliver if not perfect,atleast a good game to be able to get our money. Just my 2 eddies.

Hello. Loved the game, but have it on pause before "point of no return". I see you are mostly fixing gameplay issues, but i'm most interested in balancing issues concering the RPG mechanics, as in, some skills dont work properly, itemzation is kinda broken (most weapons 1 shots with a headshot in very hard and im lvl 35), and mods don't work properly, some dont work at all while other dont stack, altough in the armor description it says it does.

Thanks for your hard work.

EDIT: and yeah also important... Crafted important items stay on the inventory wasting weight and you can't get rid of them, like Overwatch sniper and Johnny apparel.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for me, this patch deleted all the quick and automatic saves. The progress in the game has stopped because immediately after loading the manual save, Takeumra calls me and says nothing. As a result, I am blocked from interacting with NPCs.

I think there are or might be crucial bugs that need to be fixed asap and apparently they are doing that?! If you cant play the game due to crashes that has to be number 1 priority. Also if you cant continue the game because you cant finish a mission thats another top priority. BUT personally I havent encountered any of those fixed bugs and thats very dubious to me that others then have these problems. Unless ofc we are really including the old shitty consoles here. These console versions are 100 % broken but we pc players shouldnt be left out here.
I've read somewhere CD Projekt doesnt have 1000+ developers like Ubisoft or Rockstar but still at least 300-500 or sth?! So to me its not understandable that hundreds of people cant work on the consoles only and other hundreds on the pc version UNLESS the same bugs get fixed, sure. Otherwise on pc for me there are VISUAL bugs and glitches that destroy the gaming experience even more than gamebreaking bugs as I didnt encounter one yet.
So even if there are really gamebreaking bugs ok then fix them ASAP and then continue to destroy the most obvious visual problems. Did this patch 1.1 eliminate the real gamebreaking bugs? I hope so so that we can now continue to fix very annoying stuff for everyone else :(
And regarding the police well the game apparently isnt designed to work like GTA so killing people and having stars add up for more and more police forces and all that isnt really intended to happen. They certainly wont change that till at least a bigger DLC or summer/autumn patches so forget about that and stop killing innocent people in Night City :D

and when it will be back at PS Store?

I think Sony probably made it clear to CDPR.

If it goes back on shop, no more refunds. So I guess it's up to CDPR to improve the Quality of the game and assume the risk of saying Publicly, no more refunds policy for any platform. Which is exactly what they don't want to say atm to the community....everything is on fire...lol

Given the state of things, maybe when CDPR thinks that the game is on par with their Quality standards and conclude that the game is running with an acceptable level across all platforms.

Let's see what 1.2 will bring. But 1.1 was a step forward on previous gen. It really was. Loading of assets on screen is way more balanced in all the different assets (which might give the illusion of a downgrade, on things that used to load faster before, but if you look overall, it's better. Performance included.)

Some one gets ugly graphics on pc after the update?
Having the same issue. On PC after patch i now experience textures loading slowly, and stuff popping up from nowehere as you get closer. Especially cars on the distance looks quite blurred. I put 190 hours in this game, all maxed out in 2k, no ray tracing, and I know how it should look at this point :( Honestly it feels like playing the console version now. Not an improvement on PC sadly and no frame rate increase, so I wouldn't know what advantages are there for PC.

Modders only work on one extremely specific feature for one version of the game at a time, they don't have to concern themselves with replicating, fixing, and testing a ton of different bugs and their fixes over multiple platforms at the same time, and they more often than not don't have to write things from scratch.

Also, the devs could probably add walking and zoom out minimap in less than a day, if they wanted to. They just don't because that is FAR less important than fixing the crashes and performance problems, especially on last gen consoles.
There are 800 people working at CDPR. 799 can focus on bugfixes and stability? the 1 can focus minor quality of life features which have huge impact on gameplay? Maybe that's just me. (I know there's probably like 100 non developer positions in the company but you get the idea)

imo, just focus on pc version, and forget about last gen consoles, their time has ended. you cant put a ferrari engine to volvo expect shit to work XD if not for the old consoles the focus of this patch and upcoming patches would be new content + ai and world fixes, not some rendering optimization/crash fixes.
I agree but Sony and others will destroy CD Projekt if they dont fix the shit ^^. They have no choice. But yes many many should work on the pc version and give us another patch maybe in a week....not in 3 :(

Modders added toggle walking and zoomed out minimap literally few days after initial release. Couple modders can't be more talented than experts at CDPR? AI now that I understand will take time since there's practically none so far.
No their probably not more talented. But those modders don't have manager oversite telling them what and whatnot to add to the game.

Top Bottom