Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
Why make a stream if your not showing big things like Story/Expansion DLC, FSR implemented, major overhaul to Police-NPCs/AI behaviour, Car/Character/Apartments customization, More Open World Activities, New Game +, Next Gen Upgrade and so on?! Was unnecessary and a bit cringey.
Idk, i feel bad for the team tbh. They're doing their best.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-183630_Opera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-183630_Opera.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 139
Thank you for the patch!
Though i was hoping a key to walk on PC, and i truly hope someday we'll be able to interact with Night City, eat/drink at restaurants/bars and stuff like that. It's so frustrating not to be able to actually get a drink when you go to the Afterlife and Claire asks you what you want).
But still, thanks to everyone who's working on the game (y)
something essential that improves the immersion and we want a lot of players. I hope one day they will.

Thank you for more bug fixes but can we plz get a way to change the appearance change for V and the ability to transmog clothing and the option to hide headgear. Not having the ability to transmog clothing and hide headgear is what is keeping me from coming back to play the game.

Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI.
- We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a public transportation system! Like trains, metro... Even stations already exist! Open them up! It's common sense and it feels unorganic that it isn't.
- Increase interaction with the city: bars, recreational stands, interactions with NPCS. This will make the game the excellent open world game it deserves to be! Because art, dubbing and OST are 10/10.
100% this, please CDPR, you can make a truly great game out of this...

I accidentally missed the stream so thank you for posting such an in depth list of upcoming patches and details of the new free DLCs!
I'll be honest, I've been dying over here waiting for more DLC/expansions or news about them, and after reading what was said on the subject I'm pretty lit to hear what's coming next for content! I'm trying to keep my expectations low since I'm not sure what to actually expect, but while there's a few things/ideas I think would be really over the top awesome to see added, I'll honestly just be relieved and happy with whatever I'm given and am grateful that despite everything the game wasn't just dropped or given up on. I personally play on a ps4 (not pro) and I genuinely enjoyed playing and replaying the game, the only times I had frustrating issues was on release there was crashes, which was fixed fast enough for me to not care. I was worried backlash would result in dlcs etc being canceled, and am very thankful that's not the case.
Some content I think would fall under the over the top awesome to see added would be more character customization options, even if it was just adding a hairdresser or something along those lines, more room/house options and customization (I'd also love a dog for my V), and I'm trying not too hope too much/hard but I'd love for a cyberpsycho related dlc/expansion given how prominent that was to the world and how disappointing the end of that questline was, and on the same note of trying not to get my hopes up I'd love to see post-game storylines open up for each ending, hopefully with at least one being a semi-happy ending that doesn't feel like everything you do up until that point was for nothing plus getting dumped (River) on top of that.
Anyways, thank you for your hard work and I look forward to seeing what comes next!~

Never tried carrying a body on an elevator, but now I will :)
Thank you for the stream. Look forward to more, and often please.
The patch notes tell of many, many, more improvements than the stream did though (but having read through them, I can see why you didn't read through them!).
Look forward to another playthrough.

Some nice QoL changes, but are we ever going to talk about additions to the story? Like, could you please do something about the endings or the romances? There is no happy-ish ending for people who romanced River or Kerry and it just rankles that this has never been acknowledged.
SInce when does an ending have to be happy? I say leave the endings be. If anything add a different one, but that should be the very last priority...

Guys commenting on FSR, you do realize the dynamic resolution + static lowered resolution with sharpening will do a better job at upscaling than FSR right? This has been tested, FSR is not necessary for this game and the constant requests for it prove to me that few of you understand the technology

Looks great! Ive found some important fixes to bugs which Ive seen so hopefully now expierence will be much better.

Keep working guys! Maybe DLC was not so impressive - dont really know why alternative Johnny apperance which looks a bit silly was so important - and I was hoping for more than two pieces of jackets, but I hope its just a start and more things will be popping up reguraly now.

a jacket

a "new" car based on an ugly model that already exist in game

an odd look for jhonny

no NG+, no V appearance customization, no ATTRIBUTE reset, not a damn flashlight/night vision for the kiroshi opticals, not a single word for a visual "improvement" on PC graphics after that was ABSURDLY nerfed since 1.1 update.

This is how you're repaying the trust that has been given to you. After eight months. I can't believe you are the same developers of tw3
don't lose your patience yet. They have already prepared the game to receive all the additional content that they will now be putting in the game periodically. They just wanted to show some examples of additional content, surely soon they will announce dlc content that they already have prepared. This patch is necessary so that we can enjoy the additional content that CDPR has prepared.

Top Bottom