Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Still downloading the giganipples of data. Hopefully the metro system mod still works with this update. Anyone try it after the update?

@LiqMat doesn't work unfortunately. I believe there's a note in the mod description stating it doesn't work with 1.5. Yet :)

AFAIK this feature only comes to Playstation 5.
While I highly appreciate your response to this question I’ve already seen several more going into the same direction (mine includes :) ).
I really hope that’s it’s not an Sony exclusivity issue and that there’s hope that this might still be reconsidered 😬🙏

Not without mods i guess. There are other priorities like more bugfixing and actual content expansions. Im afraid more than 80% of the players would not use the monorail even once.
Yeah, I tried the mod and it was cool the first two times... we can IMAGINE it being cool easily but that doesn't mean it would be cool. If it had random encounters with street nuggas or gang members, maybe corpos or corrupt cops, sure... but the game doesn't even have random encounters that I've seen. Even now I'm not sure it does. I saw Trauma team blast a mega building floor then evacuate someone earlier - That was kinda cool, but I haven't had anyone demand my eddies and a skillcheck popup.

@LiqMat doesn't work unfortunately. I believe there's a note in the mod description stating it doesn't work with 1.5. Yet :)
Ah nuts. Thanks for the heads up. Edit: Ha! In BIG red letters no less. Somehow I didn't see that. I will now back away slowly.

We have got umbrellas. Awesome!
photomode_16022022_013956.png

Can't wait for new storys in NC.

After the recent changes to the skill trees almost 3 of 4 of my characters builds are now useless or unplayable. Can we please have the ability to reset our attribute points already, I don't care if its a one time thing, I do not want to make another character.

So played and tinkered with the game for a bit after the patch. I can happily say i see a lot of improvement in terms of bugs, smoothness and overall feeling of the game. I started a fresh new game and so far i definitely feel a bit more of a challenge than before (Playing on Very Hard), which is blessed. Overall i am happy with this patch, but there is just one thing i am really salty about:

WHERE IS NG+????? Come on, how hard is that to implement...? For real?

Good amount of stuff done. Still waiting on
1. Cybernetic visual Customisation. I want to be a chrome boi.
2. Vehicle Customisation And or some form of garage.
3. What about police.AI ? Do they still spawn nearby and will they chase you? 4. Gang notoriety system

Have you fixed the bug preventing the player from getting quickhacks from access points yet?
For me a long time ago, maybe in V1.3 (and after starting a new playthrough).

Actually, I don't believe this is true. As long as you have the controller plugged in with a cable, it can use DualSense features. This is already available in a handful of games, including Metro: Exodus, Cold War, and Deathloop. Perhaps they will add DualSense support on PC in a later patch :shrug:
sadly in if the defs already stated here that they are not planning to do so.

Boy do I hope That will still change! : )

For me a long time ago, maybe in V1.3 (and after starting a new playthrough).

sadly in if the defs already stated here that they are not planning to do so.

Boy do I hope That will still change! : )

Is that difficult to patch? lol

NG+ is way more important than new apartments, free jackets or some sale at Wilson's.
For you (and many) maybe, for others (and many) maybe not and for me both are not important, I wait for expansions and story content :)
(in all games that I ever played, I always restarted from scratch even if a NG+ is available... Bunch of playthroughs on TW3 and I never install the NG+ DLC^^)

For you (and many) maybe, for others (and many) maybe not and for me both are not important, I wait for expansions and story content :)
Of course i want expansions and story content, and i can have a lot more fun focusing on the story when i don't need to worry about earning eddies or getting new gear :)
Besides, just scroll through this thread or check out the VOD of the stream (if available), you'll see how many people are asking for NG+. It's a very large portion of the community, and it's all people who love this game and wanna play more of it, not the malcontents that complain about it no matter what.

Top Bottom