Patch 1.63 — list of changes

+
Ok, annoying :(
And I imagine, the offline installers you can download using the GOG website are the ones corresponding to these five game versions?

Nope, they only offer a backup installer for 1.63. Which you then have to manually roll back.

GOG BackupInstaller1.jpg

GOG BackupInstaller2.jpg

Or via the GOG client:

You then have to configure your installation in GOG, turn off auto-updates, and manually roll back to one of the last 5 versions:

So again, if you wanna roll back to 1.61, before the age of the tech preview, now be the time chooms.

since FSR was added to the game while using it i have this problem with vehicles wheels
while moving they have a trail of ghost wheels behind it specially noticeable if RT is enabled

So again, if you wanna roll back to 1.61, before the age of the tech preview, now be the time chooms.
Was it a premonition?
Because if I understood and knowing a little update (for "modding convenience") was released today on GOG, the 1.61 should no longer be available.

Was it a premonition?
Because if I understood and knowing a little update (for "modding convenience") was released today on GOG, the 1.61 should no longer be available.

Yup!

Aaaaaaaand it's gone:

Cyberpunk 161 gone.jpg

Interesting that it says "3 days ago" though. I never even heard of the new update - I wonder what it's for?

Interesting that it says "3 days ago" though. I never even heard of the new update - I wonder what it's for?
The patch was released 3 day ago on Steam
We just released a hotfix that addresses this issue:

At the same time, we highly recommend for those who were running the game with arguments that force a skip of launcher or start screen to revert it - while it provided a temporary workaround, it might affect some features of the game (such as the rewards program).
But this patch broke some mods, meaning some mods worked fine on GOG but not on Steam (and vice versa). So they also released this patch on GOG too :)
Not any more :)

Today we released the hotfix on GOG as well, so that modding is easier:

5 things that would greatly improve the fun and gaming experience:
- Flashlight (there are places that are too dark where it is necessary to have some type of lamp)
- Binoculars (sometimes you need to look at enemies from afar and kiroshi optics are insufficient)
- Being able to place mines
- Being able to place automatic turrets. not like the ones that already exist that are big but maybe a portable version like the ones that existed in the nintendo 64 game Perfect Dark
- dual wielding pistols
;)

5 things that would greatly improve the fun and gaming experience:
- Flashlight (there are places that are too dark where it is necessary to have some type of lamp)
- Binoculars (sometimes you need to look at enemies from afar and kiroshi optics are insufficient)
- Being able to place mines
- Being able to place automatic turrets. not like the ones that already exist that are big but maybe a portable version like the ones that existed in the nintendo 64 game Perfect Dark
- dual wielding pistols
;)
If they improve the LOD they should add zoom levels on better kiroshi.
Edit: I remember the Chip In presenter talking about some optics with 11x zoom or something like that

Post automatically merged:

Will patch 1.63 update automatically for the PS5 digital version of the game?
Hey, I don't have my own PS5 console, but only on PS4 console and PC.

I have a Cyberpunk 2077 game owned on PC only.

Interesting, i have game v 1.63 incl hotfix, and yet GOG Galaxy needs to update game and also it needs to download 57GB of data....

I didn't have any issues before 1.63. Now, the only difference between before I installed it and after is that I no longer have the number of save slots I used to. This sucks, as I have numerous iterations of V and numerous playthroughs and I want to keep going but don't want to delete the first or final saves of any of my characters. 20 saves is nowhere near enough.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't have any issues before 1.63. Now, the only difference between before I installed it and after is that I no longer have the number of save slots I used to. This sucks, as I have numerous iterations of V and numerous playthroughs and I want to keep going but don't want to delete the first or final saves of any of my characters. 20 saves is nowhere near enough.
Still my favorite game, though.

Last edited:
Also, I am now, for the first time, experiencing a glitch in which I cannot remove iconic guns from my inventory. I can’t transfer them to my stash, destroy them, or drop them. This is eating up all my carrying space. This needs to be fixed.

They removed elevated trains before lockdown ends. Before the 1.63 patch I used to ride a train across the river before lockdown was lifted and activate all of the fast travels on the the rest of the map and level up street cred before ever speaking to Dex. Tried just now and the train never came.

On series S
A bug where it saves and won't stop is happening. If I quit it starts to reload and just hangs there indefinitely

Have to close app and completely restart

Won't waste time doing a ticket. Bugs from release still exist in game

I love coming back to a game in anticipation of the new dlc and having the game that ran great before crash to the desktop over and over. I'm so glad I didn't preorder the DLC. I guess I'm going to have to go find the last version before the devs added the new experimental ray tracing mode and completely broke the game. even when it is disabled. edit: oh wait that is fantastic. That is not available anymore. Thanks GOG ....

Next time leave experimental features for beta branches....

Last edited:
Started a new playthrough and

You can sell Johnny's clothes now?

In my game they don't have the quest item marks and I can sell them. Normal or bug?

Would love a patch where they give us the ability to unmark main gigs. Just free roaming before the last mission but would love to not seeing Hanako's name.

Would love a patch where they give us the ability to unmark main gigs. Just free roaming before the last mission but would love to not seeing Hanako's name.
Do not finish fool on the hill. Set it as your main quest and no more screen clutter

Top Bottom