Patch Notes 10.6

+
No, Golden Nekker locks you out of 10p or higher cards, so Golden Nekker and Aerondight are no longer compatible.
If that was true Ciri: Nova would have been cut already.
Someone else claimed differently and I ended up being the one not reading carefully enough, I guess. Game will finally be playable again!

Censer's nerf is a joke, still a binary/highroll card. The problem is in terms of design, not cost.
Aerondight's nerf maybe will work, but again, binary/highroll/coin dependant card. The problem is not cost, but design.
Decided to post first time just to highlight this.
Censer and Aerondight are just brainless cards. Censer is just too strong, it kills so many strategies while fitting so easily into so many lists. And Aerondight is so much easier to build on blue coin, and opponent can do nothing to prevent that usually.
Definitely missing deeper changes to those two, seems an interesting patch otherwise.

Note: some cards haven't been updated when the patch rolled out but they are now... you might need to restart the game.

Last edited:
It might be too early to say but so far I am loving this patch, granted the last two were AWFUL so my standards may have been lowered. Kekker decks are far less oppressive without the sword and my new full on poison salamander deck is the most fun one I managed to create in a long time.

Megascope got nerfed to 5 provision, but this is nowhere to be seen in the patch notes!

No nerf for sihil, it the most op card right now
People still cry about GN and that sword
What's the abomination u just made with SY it op af

DRK3

Forum veteran
Spend pretty much all of the first patch day playing and got to Pro rank, that's a first for me. :shrug:

And wasnt even trying, just testing new decks that are built for theme/lore, not even to be good (the 5 version Yens one is a gem, expect it to see on my deck guides soon) :cool:

UMA22

Forum regular
I really dont like the priestess nerf, the card wasn't much used last season it not that powerfull the card alone do absolutely nothing
I dont understend the logic here Instead of nerfing the cards that are seen too much, so overpowered like yenvo, vilgeforz, eldain, simlas, etc
Let's nerf a hardplaying card bc [...] are complaining about it
At least reduce the adrénaline condition of the griffin witcher mentor and make him not boost NR spy cards like roche, either for istredd

Last edited by a moderator:

rrc

Forum veteran
I really dont like the priestess nerf, the card wasn't much used last season it not that powerfull the card alone do absolutely nothing
I dont understend the logic here Instead of nerfing the cards that are seen too much, so overpowered like yenvo, vilgeforz, eldain, simlas, etc
At least reduce the adrénaline condition of the griffin witcher mentor and make him not boost NR spy cards like roche, either for istredd
You are suggesting that, the devs nerfed Priestess because [...] were complaining about; and you instead want the devs to nerf Eldain - complaining that is a over powered card.. :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Priestess is 4p card. It is NOT wincon card, like Simlas and Eldain. I am not sure, but if you shuffle Priestesses 1-2 times, it already pays off its provisions. Priestess decks were tier 1 last season because of just two 4p cards. Because devs didn't see abusive potential. Like with meditating mages.

DC9V

Forum veteran
Could you please structure the patch notes properly, just like the Polish and Brazilian version? It's quite difficult to read...

You are suggesting that, the devs nerfed Priestess because [...] were complaining about; and you instead want the devs to nerf Eldain - complaining that is a over powered card.. :shrug:
Eldain is overpowered, no doubt about it and i'm not the only one complaining about it
the priestess is not that easy to play and it can be countred by many ways
Eldain no
Dont know how u play it but it, Just need to put saskia first round so she drop the maximum bronze unit possible, and it really hard to lose the round if you played saskia
Then second round, play ur traps, sabertooth and finnaly Eldain
Then u won u call that a gameplay ?
It really need a nerf there's no counter for traps
What i meant is that it was cool to see and play something différent,
Pincer maneuver was finnaly worthy to use, and they just killed back that ability
Post automatically merged:

Priestess is 4p card. It is NOT wincon card, like Simlas and Eldain. I am not sure, but if you shuffle Priestesses 1-2 times, it already pays off its provisions. Priestess decks were tier 1 last season because of just two 4p cards. Because devs didn't see abusive potential. Like with meditating mages.
I dont know where u have seen Priestess deck was tier 1 bc im sure it wasn't GN deck and sihil were. And the Priestess is a wincon card, the card alone do nothing, the deck wouldn't de called Priestess deck if not
The card have a condition to get her charges, that make her cost dont matter
Talking about 4 provision cost card so fangs of the empire should be more expensive then, two of them can destroy a unit no matter what her power is,
Play them with phillipe and it will be an each round kill,
And this one do not have a condition
There's 4 cost cards that are better than others it the game

Last edited:
after I play casual (non-rank) due to I'm pretty awful in current seasonal mode.

sihil seems it's not a big problem anymore because several leader can buff 1 point token and cause sihil need more time to setup.

e.g. ST symbiosis, NG Imperial Formation

even hand buff also point slam over sihil damage range very easy in R3.

I think at this point sihil seems like one archetype rather than a strong meta deck like NG mill, ST no unit, MO kelly

btw, which deck you guy are using to reach the Pro Rank in this season?

after I play casual (non-rank) due to I'm pretty awful in current seasonal mode.

sihil seems it's not a big problem anymore because several leader can buff 1 point token and cause sihil need more time to setup.

e.g. ST symbiosis, NG Imperial Formation

even hand buff also point slam over sihil damage range very easy in R3.

I think at this point sihil seems like one archetype rather than a strong meta deck like NG mill, ST no unit, MO kelly

btw, which deck you guy are using to reach the Pro Rank in this season?
I use sihil, but not the meta deck, mine can deal with leader ability u talked about
NG mill deck is the weakest deck ever, just need to pass round one without playing any card

Very good patch, thanks!

SY poison seems overpowered and will probably dominate. However, the list is extremely difficult to pilot, and this might affect both winrates and playrates, giving the balancing team the wrong picture. A thing to consider, thanks.

I dont know where u have seen Priestess deck was tier 1

Every meta report from every leading esport team. Everyone got their faves they don't wanna see go but objectively the card was still overtuned. Nerfing it again was the right call.

No nerf for sihil, it the most op card right now

Everyone got a right to an opinion but looking at the pro scene, that particular opinion is shared by literally nobody. Nobody brought it to Top16:

Sihil is might be a little toxic but it's not op. A little like mill, Vypper, clog, etc.

I'd like to appeal to the comment section for a little more objectivity. Spamming subjective and radical opinions will only result in the devs paying even less attention to the community. Thanks again!

Eldain is overpowered, no doubt about it and i'm not the only one complaining about it
the priestess is not that easy to play and it can be countred by many ways
Eldain no
Dont know how u play it but it, Just need to put saskia first round so she drop the maximum bronze unit possible, and it really hard to lose the round if you played saskia
Then second round, play ur traps, sabertooth and finnaly Eldain
Then u won u call that a gameplay ?
It really need a nerf there's no counter for traps
What i meant is that it was cool to see and play something différent,
Pincer maneuver was finnaly worthy to use, and they just killed back that ability
Post automatically merged:

I dont know where u have seen Priestess deck was tier 1 bc im sure it wasn't GN deck and sihil were. And the Priestess is a wincon card, the card alone do nothing, the deck wouldn't de called Priestess deck if not
The card have a condition to get her charges, that make her cost dont matter
Talking about 4 provision cost card so fangs of the empire should be more expensive then, two of them can destroy a unit no matter what her power is,
Play them with phillipe and it will be an each round kill,
And this one do not have a condition
There's 4 cost cards that are better than others it the game
UPD.: I hope that profile with literally zero W in any season is not yours (UMA22 profile). Smurf? If it is not and you are new in the game, so it explains everything.

Traps need win R1 and go for long R3 with massive Eldain. So if you play against it, you need to win R1 and push R2 as hard as you can and bleed their traps. So Eldain will be much weaker.
About priestess, i am not sure that you don't troll. They were literally Tier 1 deck, it is a fact. And btw, Sihil is meme deck, not even tier 2.
Priestess decks is so called because of abuse of 4p card, which played for 20+ points each with Tridam.
It doesn't mean that card was balanced. If devs create 4p card "win a game", deck will be called "win a game deck". Remember Nenneke for example, it is SO weak compared to priestess. FYI, if you do 1 mulligan of Priestess, it was already better than Nenneke. 4p bronse card vs 9p gold card. Very nice indeed. Priestesses were absolutely broken before last patch. And why priestess cost doesn't matter? Ok, Eldain does nothing by himself, lets give him 5p, like Maxii. Priestess is bronze btw, and you can have 2 copies in deck and you do of course. And can be replayed with teleportation, unlike Nenneke. And i repeat again. Bronze 4p is considered good if it plays 6-7 point. But not 20-30, right? To play for 6 points, you need to shuffle Priestess ONE time. If you shuffle twice, it is already 8 for 4p. You can say "but you need to do slow playa, like Istredd and Snowdrop." Yeah right, but they have also siege engines and Foltest pride and Wanderers. And if you don't counter Snowdrop, it plays for 20.
About poisons, you can play around it - consume/veil/purify/ defender. Ball was nerfed because of 1 turn trigger and kill any non Veil unit instantly. Spores can play for 30 points, this doesn't make it imbalanced card. Because you can't abuse spores. And opponent can clearly play around it if he wants. But how do you play around Priestess, if Roche pulls Tridam and Priestess with 21 charge? 50 points uninteractive (!!!) combo, 70 with trololo. Very nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom