Jobs Support Register

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

+

PBEM Campaign - Suhiira - The Game Itself

  • Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

Suhiira

Max-Tac
kabukiman1973;n10630631 said:
"Yeah, something like that".
No point in telling her the the true... He only drinks a cola now.
"Did you come with friends?"
"Well ... sorta ... my brother, I suppose he counts as a 'friend'. Funny thing is he loves to dance, and he's good at it! But will he give me a lesson? Nooooo ..."
She gives an ironic slime.
"I guess it's because he wouldn't get what he wants outta it."

Soldowner;n10631711 said:
"Bakaryu wouldn't let me leave without one." Setsuna gives him/her Muneshige's card,
"I'll check out the demo later and if it's any good I'll pass it on to my friend. Deal?"
"Don't suppose they do Hip-Hop in Japan?"
 
Last edited:

kabukiman1973

Tourist
"Well, with a sister it's actually a good idea. But you could always tell him that you would stop boring him, that could work. So you are depending from the good will of strangers to learn? It's a good start as any other".
 

Soldowner

Junior Member
"You'd be surprised. We have pretty much every genre, but...we may sometimes be a decade or so behind. A lot of its pretty vintage in terms of style."
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
kabukiman1973;n10635881 said:
"Well, with a sister it's actually a good idea. But you could always tell him that you would stop boring him, that could work. So you are depending from the good will of strangers to learn? It's a good start as any other".
"More or less. Actually I was mostly just watching and making a vid, I'd planned to see if it could be made into a skillchip or something."
(( Hernando knows you can't. You'd need to wire the dancers and record their muscle movements to create a skillchip. ))
"But, since you're willing to give it a try, and you havn't laughed at me ... yet ..."

Soldowner;n10637001 said:
"You'd be surprised. We have pretty much every genre, but...we may sometimes be a decade or so behind. A lot of its pretty vintage in terms of style."
"Vintage or Classic?"
 
Last edited:

kabukiman1973

Tourist
"Well, they are things that are probably better in the old ways. And besides, the pleasure of dancing comes from the moves that you order your body to make, not from an outside command. But you could learn from the videos and reproduce yourself the movements. Like if you were in a school. And I never laugh when I see another person trying to learn."
 

Soldowner

Junior Member
"Vintage." Setsuna runs his finger along the rim of his drink. "It's not entirely true. Not for all genres. We kind of head the pop scene. Heheh...I won't lie that I'm a little J-Poppy at my core. Enough to be everyone's favorite otoko no ko~"
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
kabukiman1973;n10652941 said:
"Well, they are things that are probably better in the old ways. And besides, the pleasure of dancing comes from the moves that you order your body to make, not from an outside command. But you could learn from the videos and reproduce yourself the movements. Like if you were in a school. And I never laugh when I see another person trying to learn."
"What? You mean you weren't born charming and handsome? You had to learn it? Crushed I tell you ... my image of you is crushed ..." She laughs.

Soldowner;n10657401 said:
"Vintage." Setsuna runs his finger along the rim of his drink. "It's not entirely true. Not for all genres. We kind of head the pop scene. Heheh...I won't lie that I'm a little J-Poppy at my core. Enough to be everyone's favorite otoko no ko~"
"So no Mozart for you then?" (S)he smiles and licks hir lips. "Personally I rather like this kind of music, even if it's a bit dated."
 
Last edited:

Soldowner

Junior Member
"Oooh, you can't ask me a question like that, Koibito." Setsuna smirks. "As a musician, I can appreciate music in any form. The sound. The message." He slides a little closer. "The feeling. No matter how dated the sound, if the artist put their heart into it, you can feel it."
 

kabukiman1973

Tourist
"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but let's say that pretty girls like you bring my best side and makes me wonder if I shouldn't stay more outdoor".
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
Soldowner;n10662031 said:
"Oooh, you can't ask me a question like that, Koibito." Setsuna smirks. "As a musician, I can appreciate music in any form. The sound. The message." He slides a little closer. "The feeling. No matter how dated the sound, if the artist put their heart into it, you can feel it."
(S)he snuggles up. "You know more about it then I do I suspect, I'm a typical critic, I "appreciate" music not make it."
"So, shall we dance some more or find something else to occupy ourselves with?"

kabukiman1973;n10662341 said:
"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but let's say that pretty girls like you bring my best side and makes me wonder if I shouldn't stay more outdoor".
*laughs* "See, women really do bring out the best in a man!"
"How about we find a corner and work on a couple moves till get then them right, or are so beaten up we can't move anymore?"
(( Again I'll point out Hernando is already "beaten up" due to the accident earlier today. ))
 
Last edited:

Soldowner

Junior Member
"Heh, well...even if you don't make it, that doesn't mean you aren't savvy to it. Your perspective is always going to be fresher than mine." Setsuna leans into Marilyn, because he's not lacking for charm to spend. "I'm all danced out, Koibito, but the party's not over. Did you have something else in mind, or...maybe," Setsuna innocently flutters his eyelashes. "Maybe you wanted me to sing for you."
 

kabukiman1973

Tourist
"We can practice just a little more, tomorrow I need to work and my bosses would't be very happy if I would appeared death tired".
Basically Hernando will stay for about 20 minutes.
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
(( Well let's make this simple for everyone ... Setsuna gets to visit the bathroom with "Marilyn" and they aren't in there to use the facilities ... Hernando spends his 20 minutes learning/teaching Swing and scores a phone number (She actually seems interested in him). Fast forwarding to the next morning EVERYONE is sore and stiff, typical morning after your body as been thru the wringer. Surprisingly Hernando seems to be a bit less so, maybe that little workout he got dancing actually helped? Chita also seems to be in good shape, I guess there are advantages to being more metal then meat. First order of business is a trip to the hospital to collect Maiko and arrange for Nic to be transported up to Night City. Any input or shall we continue from after that point? ))
 
Last edited:

kabukiman1973

Tourist
Hernando tries to reinvigorate his body with a breakfast, then join his companions.
"So, Setsuma, did you have good night?"-he says with a winkle.
 

Soldowner

Junior Member
Setsuna yawns, and gets to work pinning his hair into a ponytail for the day. "About as good as you'd expect. Still exhausted, but that's fine. Let's go pick up onee-san."
 

Suhiira

Max-Tac
Things go surprisingly smoothly at the hospital, you collect Maiko (who's sporting a rather classic bandage wrapped around her head) and Nic is awake and less then thrilled at being sent back to Night City. He REALLY doesn't like leaving Anita "unprotected" and loudly says he doesn't know a thing about Chita so can't trust her. Anita actually humors him to an extent (they've probably been together since she was a kid) but basically says if she gets killed because of Chita Nic has permission to tell her 'I told you so' at the funeral.

Anita has Hernando drive everyone to a fairly old fashion diner/restaurant located in the middle of Beaverville (near Old Town San Diego Park) and strongly suggests the reuben ( https://boarshead.com/recipes/detail/366-classic-reuben ) and after lunch you'll head to meet the club owner.

Anita seems a bit peeved with Chita, who, from what you can tell, is doing what a bodyguard is suppose to do, checking rooms before she lets Anita enter, keeping between her and any bystanders, etc. Guess she and Nic were a bit more informal about things.

Anything anyone wants to do before the meeting?
 

kabukiman1973

Tourist
OOC: Can Hernando make any investigation in the net about the place or the persons they ate supposed to meet? To see if there was any problems in the place?