(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got told the censoreing is not a bug by you people at gog that we are not allowed to be nude in free roam so what it is a bug or plain simple censor from CDPR i have turned nudity on and i am not nude in the game.
Gog is not the developer. [...]
GOG is a wholly owned subsidiary of CD Projekt based in Warsaw, Poland.
CDPR is the only one to contact about this, though they are unfortunately not responding to tickets likely due to being overwhelmed. Assuming their ticketing system is working right now as Noone is getting a confirmation of submission

[Edited for tone -- SigilFey]

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it hard to believe a team of artist and animators spent time only for a nude option you cannot see in game anywhere.

makes NO sense.

Post release censorship doesn’t make sense. What was present with the launch release had to of
Been what was “signed off on” for their rating. I would assume it gets resolved. Just not sure why they changed anything. It’s gonna push folks to non legit versions of the game to have that stuff unlocked. Those versions don’t update 😂

Yeah, that's kinda dumb. Should be nude no matter the perspective, but, well... Maybe genitals physics are too laggy? jk.
i mean that is! likely but i doubt it none the less
Post automatically merged:

Finally, we heard an official word! However, I don't have confidence this will be fixed soon. This bug is game breaking for sure, but it's not program breaking.
did they get back to you on the support thing?

Just got told the censoreing is not a bug by you people at gog that we are not allowed to be nude in free roam so what it is a bug or plain simple censor from CDPR i have turned nudity on and i am not nude in the game.

I was referring to things like children or mantis blades not appearing in photos. The nudity aspects should work if that's what you chose for at character creation for your playthrough.

Gog is not the developer. [...]
GOG is a wholly owned subsidiary of CD Projekt based in Warsaw, Poland.
CDPR is the only one to contact about this, though they are unfortunately not responding to tickets likely due to being overwhelmed. Assuming their ticketing system is working right now as Noone is getting a confirmation of submission

[Edited for tone -- SigilFey]

GOG is not directly part of the CDPR studio, but they aren't totally cut off. However, mistakes can be made on any side at any time. Communication is not always 100%. Let's not start getting out of sorts if someone makes a mistake. (I've made plenty. [So have you.] If someone says something that is then proven inaccurate, such is life.)

However, all information regarding the game is only valid if it comes from the CDPR Studio directly. Even if announced on GOG, it will be by a RED or it will link to the official RED announcement. As far as has been officially announced, there is no intended censorship in the game if running in "graphic mode". If you're seeing something like that, it's most likely a bug and should be reported.

if you quickly swap between 2 pairs of pants (like really quickly) it will bug out and you can see your character nude in first person and third person on a bike (no underwear)
This.... actually worked. Though soon as you put on another, then take them off... it goes back to being 'censored'.... so guess you have to click back and forthe between. so the inventory glitches.. then take one off again.

:D

if you quickly swap between 2 pairs of pants (like really quickly) it will bug out and you can see your character nude in first person and third person on a bike (no underwear)

I do believe that the state of nudity in the game right now must be bugged. The underwear that appears is the same underwear in uncensored character selection if you select no genitals (this is relevant because the "censored" underwear I believe is actually a different style).

So the Bug part is that the game is defaulting to the "no genitals" state even tho the player has selected genitals

This is why breasts are clearly visible while the genitals are not on female characters experiencing this bug.

That said... the "work around" does appear to work if played with enough:

photomode_12122020_173944.png
Untitled2.png

photomode_12122020_174942.png

Kinda interesting there's no Anus tho?

I do believe that the state of nudity in the game right now must be bugged. The underwear that appears is the same underwear in uncensored character selection if you select no genitals (this is relevant because the "censored" underwear I believe is actually a different style).

So the Bug part is that the game is defaulting to the "no genitals" state even tho the player has selected genitals

This is why breasts are clearly visible while the genitals are not on female characters experiencing this bug.

That said... the "work around" does appear to work if played with enough:

Kinda interesting there's no Anus tho?
lol i mean you really took the time to find that out hahaha

but then again it doesnt completely fix ti tho but it'll end up getting fixed here in the future whether they fix it or if a modder ends up fixing it

Yah - no... definitely not fixed... needs to happen whenever you remove your clothes from inventory w/out finagling around. But interestingly - I did just find nips in the wild tho, contrary to what I've been reading:

nips.png

Yah - no... definitely not fixed... needs to happen whenever you remove your clothes from inventory w/out finagling around. But interestingly - I did just find nips in the wild tho, contrary to what I've been reading:

well for the female v we dont have a problem with the nipples its the lower half if anything cause when you choose uhhh the genitals as you said its probably defaulting to the no genital but then again its not it seems like as the inventory has no panties/underpants but that thought has the right direction i would assume

I just played through the flashback where you meed Alt Cunningham. She is bottomless in her sex scene. Granted her model is not the player model, but it dispels any notion this game was censored. However, her genital area does have a weird texture issue; she is not "barbie dolled" but the hair is higher than it should be.

Alt Cunningham Bottomless.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom