"Playing House" achievement PC

+
"Playing House" achievement PC

Is "Playing House" achievement on PC bugged ?
I've done all upgrades to Gerald house and didn't get this achievent , looks like it's bugged for me

Second "missing Achievement" thread I've seen today. I would give it a day or two and check again. It seems Achievements take days off from time to time, then magically appear later on.

well , I've done all house upgrades 10 days ago and checked today again , this achievement is still missing

I'm, so happy to be back here...

(Looks left. Looks right. Places a strange chalk marking on the ground. Quickly retreats into the shadows. Patter of footsteps recedes...)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Footsteps in the distance grow more hesitant. Sound of them moving right. Then left. A pause. They break out into a run. Sudden CRASH of pots and pans falling. Silence.)

SigilFey;n7603970 said:
(Footsteps in the distance grow more hesitant. Sound of them moving right. Then left. A pause. They break out into a run. Sudden CRASH of pots and pans falling. Silence.)
Been chasing a mouse, eh?

(Sits up. Rubs head. Burps. Makes a face. Aftertaste of mouse. Patters off in a random direction to look for more chalk. Footsteps recede.)

Top Bottom