Please HELP, i just try to save my game,the game just crashed, save file is now gone

+
I just try to save game (i save many times in day and i had no problem) but, when i just play "Save" the game crashed, when i try to open my save file, does't exist, was erased, even in C://users/username/the witcher/saves i only have my first save (Prologue) can i recover my save file?
PLZ HELP

It sounds like the game crashed before the saving process was completed. In that case, unfortunately, you are out of luck.

There are a few programs out there that let you recover deleted files from your hard drive, but that usually takes some time and it doesn‘t sound like it will help you at all.

I just try to save game (i save many times in day and i had no problem) but, when i just play "Save" the game crashed, when i try to open my save file, does't exist, was erased, even in C://users/username/the witcher/saves i only have my first save (Prologue) can i recover my save file?
PLZ HELP

It would be a good idea to track down the reason for the crash. For the game to tank during a saving process speaks of a system config issue. Can you post your specs? Are you on GOG, Steam, or Origin? What version of Windows? Etc.

Top Bottom