Please recall patch 1.05 before it wrecks everyones game

+
Please recall patch 1.05 before it wrecks everyones game

no crashing until this patch

no quest balls ups till this patch

presently stuck in the sewers on the saving mages quest because triss is standing in a doorway stopping me getting through

the crashing i can live with after a restart,but the constant dropping to borderless window and view zooming into the back of geralts head have killed the game.

Had no problems with the new patch since it's released. Fixed all the quest bugs I had. What do you mean with the "view zooming into the back of Geralts head" thing?

I actually just had that same triss issue last night, it should have done a checkpoint save right before that so just reload and run through before she does. Worked for me

Yeah the patch removed the naked woman and others from the bathroom of passiflora.
Saved with 1.04 in the room and loaded with 1.05 and they are gone!
@CDPR
You change a model and on the other side of the game, the balance is broken!?
What are you doing the whole day?
You're laughing about us?

Last edited:
Had no problems with the new patch since it's released. Fixed all the quest bugs I had. What do you mean with the "view zooming into the back of Geralts head" thing?

camera is zooming in real close to geralt,so when you turn you are inside the mesh of his head,and cannot activate anything

reloaded the fixed save and ran through the door before triss blocks it...cheers guntar74

Or at least put 1.03 & 1.04 back on GoG so I can roll back manually. 1.05 seems to have broken more than it fixed.

Speak for urself. I have no major problems this far. Especially no crashing or gamebreaking bugs.

Had the same issue with Triss blocking the doorway, took a few reloads to sprint through before she does. Also had some instances where tavers were completely empty, no people at all except barkeep.

patch 1.05 was bad for me. I allready have 30h playhoures.
Since this patch the game freezes in the loadingscreen. I have no idea what i can do against this loadingscreenfreezes.

presently stuck in the sewers on the saving mages quest because triss is standing in a doorway stopping me getting through

This happened for me in both 1.03 and 1.04, so it is not exclusive to this patch. Reloading a couple of times normally gets her unstuck.

The only problem I have with this patch so far is that you can't brew multiple things in the Alchemy menu. Apart from that, no problems and no crashes.

patch 1.05 was bad for me. I allready have 30h playhoures.
Since this patch the game freezes in the loadingscreen. I have no idea what i can do against this loadingscreenfreezes.

deinstall the game BUT keep your savegame if setup ask
and install patches only to 1.04.
I also reinstalled too due to NPC presence!

I think 1.05 is bad for some, & good for some. I have no breakdown, but its worst for me. Stuttering issue most prominent.

A quick setting to allow rollback would be nice (if there isn't already). Its kinda silly as patches are suppose to improve the game, not made it worst, so a roll back shouldn't be needed, but thatrs the reality now with the patches so far. I am not denying there are many improvement per patch, but the things that become worst are sometime in your face, like XP gitch & performance/stuttering issues .

I've had zero issues with this patch so far, i have no clue what you are talking about.

It doesn't help anyone and makes you look like a douche.
It's feedback nonetheless.

I'll also add in that this patch improved my performance by a lot, but I have encountered known bugs like the mutagens already being owned.

I've also got the mutagen bug, that is probably the biggest problem for me 'cause other than that, no crashes or other obstructions of gameplay. Though I did encounter some weard glitchy behaviour of some npcs which was not present before the patch. As for the xp bug I am getting xp for missions, but am not sure how much I am supposed to be getting.

i've had some issues with this patch: sometimes the controls just stop working and i can't get geralt to move and i've also had some bad pop-in or non-loading of assets; in a few scenes geralt's arms just didn't load and were invisible. i did get some slower performance too at times, i noticed it instantly dropped when i loaded a save after the patch :(
didn't have any of these problems earlier :(

Top Bottom