Plothole? (spoilers about endings inside)

+
So yes, fact: The Relic chip, when slotted into a body, starts to alter and change the body to become an appropriate host for the construct on the Relic. The Relic changes the neural pathways, the body's DNA, the body's tissue, and the body's phenotype.
Except for a small detail.
The body has to be dead for the chip to start its work, as both Viktor and Hellman explicitly stated in 2:42.

tip of the iceburg..

I'm still trying to figure out how it's still the only prototype after 50 years
and why it has to be chilled for storage, unless you want to store it in your head, where it's a balmy 98.6F.

computer chips from 2022 sure are special.

tip of the iceburg..

I'm still trying to figure out how it's still the only prototype after 50 years
and why it has to be chilled for storage, unless you want to store it in your head, where it's a balmy 98.6F.

computer chips from 2022 sure are special.
Who said the chip had been prototyped 50 years ago?

My understanding is that Relics 1.0 and 2.0 are recent invention and that Saburo ordered Silverhand put on the 2.0 chip for testing and once the bugs and glitches had been solved Saburo would be put on the chip.

As for the plot holes in the endings I think that upcoming DLC's will fill in the rest of the story as the game feels like it is part one of 3 to me with a general continuation for the next "movie" explaining why you are continuing as V

So the relic damaged v’s body and dna so badly to make way for Johnny that putting V’s consciousness on a different relic is impossible? The relic basically corrupted V’s body and can’t make a complete save by the time your V makes it to Arasaka to have a relic of their owns taken. This is what I got by reading OP’s post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom