Post PL story auto-save trigger crashes constantly on Series X

+
I've already submitted a ticket, but holy F--- this is annoying!!!! 7/10 times when the auto save is triggered while either roaming around, exiting shops or completing vehicle delivery missions, the auto-save causes the game to just crash and well..that auto-save is pretty much corrupted so when you continue it goes back to the previous save.

This is was fine while doing the Phantom Liberty missions, then post DLC story and completing everything in the DLC (all gigs, collectibles, vehicle unlocks, etc...) it's crash city.

I've cleared all my caches on my console and still the same behavior. Maybe i'll try reinstalling the game and turning off Raytracing mode. Hopefully that'll help.
Post automatically merged:

aannndd reinstalling the game and turning off Raytracing mode didn't stop the crashing from happening...

Last edited:
I still got auto save crash in 2.01. Can't play the game anymore, can't they just add an option to disable auto save at this point? quick save and manual save work perfectly.

yep can confirm also for 2.01 patch has been re-uploaded and for me it no longer crashes so far!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom