Problem with activation

+
Problem with activation

I just bought the game online and when I try to active with my CDkey I got a message like "unable to communicate with server" so I have no chance to play.Anyone with the same problem?Tnx

Didn't happen to me, but... Did you try registering it through the launcher or through the website? Maybe it's just that one of them is corrupted and trying the other would solve the problem...

I'm doing that though the luncher but I'm talking about the activation and not the registration. pls help

there is a registrating fix for this problem in this linkhttp://www.thewitcher.com/registration/en/www/patch.html

You mean HotFix for VISTA? if you do..I don't have windows VISTA otherwise I don't see others fix in that page.

Ok I got it, but that is a fix for the registration and as I said I do not have problem with it but with the activation!

"quote"In case of problems with the game registration after installing patch 1.2 please download the launcher patch from here. More information you can find here.the first here you click and download

Merak43 said:
do you have firewall?
I have a firewall, two actually and 3 if you count my router settings. I wish I knew what was causing this, I hope you can register your game soon fergy, best of luck.

Activation problems are problems between the game and the download site.... Go to your download site and look at their forum/support/faq. You will probably find the answer over there !

when it comes to firewall it needs to make rules so diffrent program can go out to internet. can yoyu try and dissable the firewalls and check if the problem gets resolved that way?

Mobidoy said:
Activation problems are problems between the game and the download site.... Go to your download site and look at their forum/support/faq. You will probably find the answer over there !
i have the activation code its the communication with the server via the launcher thats the problem...

reido said:
reido said:
i have the activation code its the communication with the server via the launcher thats the problem...
That i understood it... This is why i am saying to get on their site and look for an answer there. There is nothing that CDPR can do about it sadly, they are not the one that implemented the activation codes... It is the Digital Download sites that does it. So you will have more chances to get an answer over there !

Top Bottom