[PS4] "Abandoned Place" - White Orchard Bug

+
[PS4] "Abandoned Place" - White Orchard Bug

In this Abandoned place i marked on map nothing is respawning for me, I asked my friend about this and there should be Ghoul to kill, but i cant see them, any bandit's or other monsters. Not sure if this is Bug, or maybe only I have this problem, but i let u guys to knows :p

Attachments

• 3AE9qoo.jpg
    3AE9qoo.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 58
There is a chapel that is usually surrounded by ghouls. Monsters in the game are not 24/7 even at their nests and will come to certain places in certain times of the day.

@GingerNaTT I know it, that monsters are showing in certain times of the day, but i checked it everyhour, at any time i could, and there were nothing, only shrine, no monsters, bandits. As i saw there is second topic about this, so im not the only one with this problem :)

theres a secondry quest from white orchard to kill a ghost there that comes from the well but I've found nothing else there to kill

Hello guys
First of all, congratulations and thank you to all the team involved in the creation of that game, it's just freaking awesome !! ;)

I am currently playing on PS4 and I actually have the same problem with this abandoned place... no monsters or anything showing up... just deers :D
This is the last point on the map that I have to complete.

Thank you

Last edited:
@GingerNaTT I know it, that monsters are showing in certain times of the day, but i checked it everyhour, at any time i could, and there were nothing, only shrine, no monsters, bandits. As i saw there is second topic about this, so im not the only one with this problem :)

then, is surely a bug.

Same problem, PS4

---------- Updated at 07:51 PM ----------

There is a chapel that is usually surrounded by ghouls. Monsters in the game are not 24/7 even at their nests and will come to certain places in certain times of the day.

Its not a chapel, its an altar. A chapel is a small church. and theres no ghouls.

Have the same problem! Im currently playing on the PC version and nothing appears there!! There's just the statue and an interactive candle, nothing else! Please fix this :)

Came here looking for a fix or tip that would help me with the same issue. Guess it really is a bug then. I though I was just doing something wrong.

All I see when I go to the shrine are deer.

I created an account here just to confirm that I also have this issue. I've meditated to advance time and still found nothing.

This and the Gwent bug seems to be major early doors issues in this game.

I also have this problem. No ghouls at this abandoned place, whatever the time of the day. There're a lot of people with the same bug, hope it's going be fixed soon ! Thank you !

Yep same issue here, went back to full clear White Orchard and noticed there was nothing at this "abandoned place". Also kind of a bummer there isn't more to do in White Orchard, I really like that area of the game.

Just to confirm validity of the situation I also have this issue. I have tried this location multiple times of the day. To ensure it wasn't a spawning issue I left the area completely before I meditated. Still with multiple times of the day having no effect on enemies of the supposed shrine.

Last edited:
The same problem here (PlayStation 4 version). We probably killed monsters guarding that place (just passing near the trees in the wood), then monsters left their place, started to chasing us, we killed them and go another way. After that save and quit the game did the rest. Game thinks we rescued that place but we didn't...

Please, fix that :( .

Top Bottom