PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

+
I don't want their apologies. I have already accepted them too many times, now I want compensation, REAL compensation
Exactly thank you! Like i said at this point i DO NOT see anyone spending money on this game in the future so they might as well release the paid DLCs for free!! But knowing this now even the DLCs might cause problems :facepalm:
#makepaidDLCsfree

I suggest filling out that FTC complaint against Sony. It does seem to be the only way to light a fire under CDPR's rump. If they won't listen to us, they will listen to their distributor after being contacted by the Federal Trade Commission. The problem is, we need to shed light on this issue to force public pressure [...]
The problem is that last time cdpr reacted because all their distributors were upset. Now I don't even know if Sony will take us into consideration since it doesn't affect the dematerialized copies and even if they do, I'm not sure that cdpr will move.

Last edited by a moderator:
And still!
4677D44C-966B-49EC-933E-06B017F635FE.jpeg

my 2 cents, i honestly think the reason CDPR haven't said anything is because this is an absolute PR disaster yet again for them and by highlighting this (for them) it makes this bad situation even worse for their reputation. The biggest losers out of that are of course us the players, again. We have no idea if this will take a week or months and that's the biggest problem for me. Beyond frustrating.

also i spoke to Sony Support on their chat yesterday and they told me that hadn't had any other reports of this issue. So if anyone wants, please raise this issue with Sony, i did let them also know this issue was only for PS4 disk and not for PC or x-box, so very much a Sony issue

my 2 cents, i honestly think the reason CDPR haven't said anything is because this is an absolute PR disaster yet again for them and by highlighting this (for them) it makes this bad situation even worse for their reputation. The biggest losers out of that are of course us the players, again. We have no idea if this will take a week or months and that's the biggest problem for me. Beyond frustrating.

also i spoke to Sony Support on their chat yesterday and they told me that hadn't had any other reports of this issue. So if anyone wants, please raise this issue with Sony, i did let them also know this issue was only for PS4 disk and not for PC or x-box, so very much a Sony issue
I will report to Sony right now. Thank you.

It has nothing to do with the region. I have many friends for whom it doesn't work even though they have the right CUSA.
I don't know what the problem is, I know the solution isn't matching the CUSAs in console and disc, I'm just saying the problem may be around this problem. Are all disc users from all regions of the world having this? Is it an internal Sony protocol that got busted?
In the end it's true, we're just guessing here, troubleshooting is my way of dealing with the frustration..

Top Bottom