PS4 pre and post 1.07 complete bug list. Post all your bugs/problems here no matter when they occurred. Also post solutions if you have them. PS4 ONLY

+
Cant interact with vermon roche at the campfire -MAINMISSION-

Cant interact with vermon roche at the campfire and its a main mission please will they fix this bug!!!!!!!

First sorry for my english .. im from latinamerica i wil ltry to be more clear possible
- minimap indoor bug.. i cant see any location on minimap just a brown screen
- sometimes water seens white and when i try to surmerge i only see black screen
- sometimes when i try to surmege into water . .square (ps4 stick) doesnt work and have to reload to a previous savedate.
- the horse sometimes doesnt wanto cross a bridge.. have to go down cross walking and call horse again
- the dlc quest ( one u have to save people converted into pigs is buged too , when u enter in the temple and have to talk whit the pig this one didnt appeared
this are the bug i found until now

If you team up with an NPC (extra lifebar), that NPC can be killed now with 1.07 with one hit. I experienced that with Keira Metz in "Wandering in the Dark", trying to get through the portal dogs. Others experienced that also in other situations/quests.

It would be nice to hear from CDPR that they are actually looking at this thread. We are still waiting on a response as to why the patch was late which is appalling imo

Hi ! In the Ciri's quest King of the wolves, I can't get any Fool's parley (and so I can't make the oil against the werewolf). The plant appears but has already been taken. Actually, I've already explored the area with Geralt before and took the plants but it was at least 50 hours of gameplay ago so it should have respawned by now.
I have checked it with a former save with Geralt and it hasn't respawned either, so the problem doesn't concern the Ciri"s quest only.
By the way, no problem with the Wolfsbane's respawn.

Last edited:
The person in distress in Velen which apparently is Claywich merchant, doesn't have any key to open his cage. The bandit leader doesn't drop any key whereas in other cases from another players, he drops 2 keys.

I'm not English so forgive my syntax but I noticed shadows are completely unstable in different area, quite weird. They appear and disappear, I don't know the right term. Another curios thing: fps seems improve a bit with switch off blur and motion blur but just temporary. I don't get it. It still remain better back to switch on, but if I change area with similar fps problem, I have to repeat the operation to fix it.

Last edited:
This is not really a quest but is a quest... It's a quest that does not have a quest tracker that is so don't know what to call it. It starts in Fyresdal where a man (The NPC has no name) yells "help witcher" when you walk pass and you can talk to him. He tells a story about how a group of neckers attacked his wagon and wants the witcher to kill them. When you investigate the wagon some one try to kill Gearalt by rolling some boulders down on him... Quest works well to you get to the end of the event where the boss fight bugs out as you can see in the youtube clip below. Tried it 2 times in total and bugged out both times.

The boss bugs out about 8 minutes into the movie if you want to scip a head. I recorded the last cut seen before the fight so some one might recognize the "quest"

Hi!
Problem with Geralt's face after using potions - veins disappeared when enemy hits Geralt, even if the toxic bar is full.
The solution is to reload save game and again works till the first missed damage.

issues with flow bodies after they're dead, guards also on entrance of Novigrade bridges, also game crash after 1 hour of playing, all the time
infamous frame droping, especially during nights and on rain, especially in swamp and inside Novigrad and Oxenfurt

unplayable.

i stop here, not talking about quests bugs because i stop playing quests, finish already the game before 1.07, i am waiting for 1.08 fixes and announced NG+ but i think we will have to wait long time, it will be released first on PC and in US territories first, after that maybe, maybe, us in SCEE will have those free DLC even if we have paid for game and expansion pass

again ...i'm getting ironic ...

I saw in the list "Oils on weapons have no timer showing"..To my knowledge this isn't a bug,as Oils don't have a timer,but instead give you a certain amount of hits per use.

---------- Updated at 04:45 PM ----------

Anyway a bug i'd like to add is..NPC's who carry crates now have crazy legs that jump around all over the place.

I don't know if there is any sort of solution for the problem I have as I have searched the Internet but to no avail.

I'm using the latest patch 1.07 and for whatever reason, I can't seem to get the "trigger" to start the sidequest, where Geralt is supposed to smell a stench which you follow with your Witcher senses and discover a body. I've traveled all throughout the area where the stench and body should be (as I looked it up on Youtube) but Geralt never makes any remark about a stench, no red trail is visible in that area when you put your Witcher senses on, and there is no dead body where it should be.

Have been having a blast with the game otherwise, and normally I hardly ever experience bugs/glitches in games that rob me of an entire quest, so it's quite sad to see a sidequest that doesn't pop up when I'm as devoted to the game as I am, trying to get and do everything that the game has to offer.

You guys have made a fantastic game, well worthy of the scores it has been receiving, from critics and gamers alike. However it is unfortunate that these types of bugs and glitches take away from the game to an extent. But I trust that you guys can handle it and patch the issues we are having. Thanks for the free DLC, by the way. Makes the performance issues and bugs/glitches seem slightly less bothersome to me, knowing that you guys are serious and passionate about trying to deliver the best game you all possibly can by showing your love for it. So thanks for that.

Looking forward to expansion DLCs, but hopefully some patches first just to fix/ease the current issues. :)

---------- Updated at 06:56 AM ----------

Oh and I've been witnessing some graphical glitches/hiccups where I see the sky and some parts in the environment flicker really quickly. Don't know what's that about as I never witnessed anything like that before the latest patch - 1.07 - but it definitely is noticeable when it does happen.

Most wanted quest is bugged after the patch the werewolf just won't die. Plus there's some shadow flickering in certain areas along with some textures and NPC popin.

FAMILY MATTERS quest.

Using Witcher sense, in the room to the right of the Barron, to investigate the candle, wall and vase does not open up any further dialog or clues. Thus making the quest IMPOSSIBLE to complete.

Learn to have some standards, please. Games will continue to run like shit, UNPLAYABLE 20FPS with you morons everywhere.

Excuse me ... "standards" ? Oh, the irony. I'm probably the only registered member of this site who's actually been professionally paid to audit and enforce software coding standards.

Typical rude ignorant teen. Say hello to permanent ignore.

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE

---------- Updated at 01:56 PM ----------

Mitchcraft: Kudos on trying to consolidate a buglist. Please feel free to merge in mine (some overlap exists, BTW), from the thread below.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54322-Witcher-3-Bugs-I-ve-Encountered-(PS4-v1-07)

Last edited:
Excuse me ... "standards" ? Oh, the irony. I'm probably the only registered member of this site who's actually been professionally paid to audit and enforce software coding standards.

Typical rude ignorant teen. Say hello to permanent ignore.

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE

---------- Updated at 01:56 PM ----------

Mitchcraft: Kudos on trying to consolidate a buglist. Please feel free to merge in mine (some overlap exists, BTW), from the thread below.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54322-Witcher-3-Bugs-I-ve-Encountered-(PS4-v1-07)

OK i will have a look.

Another i added is the quest A deadly Plot: The woman tells you to follow her but just stands there waving her fan in her face, tried talking to her again and she does the same thing over and over.

Playtime is broken: hours in rest mode are also counted towards total time spent in the game.

Languages for all! At least add all available subtitles worldwide with 1.08 release...

Top Bottom