Public Beta for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game set for May 24th!

+
Durzo66;n8556050 said:
The new currency is fine. All that matters is how they mix the new currency in the reward system. I also don't give a shit about the cosmetics but I think we're gonna keep gaining as rewards the same amount of Ores/Scraps and also some of the new currency too.
And as I said :"The new currency totally dedicated to the obtention of premium cards makes sense. If we keep the old system, no one gonna spend twice the price of a normal card just to get an animation...".

Since premium cards cost way too much to craft, they realized that no one crafted them during closed beta. People prefer to craft 2 Legendaries with 1600 scraps rather than 1 Premium Legendary so the only decent way to get a premium card was through the Kegs but the drop rates are insanely low so the new currency makes sense since they found a way to spread the use of premium cards.

It is also a way to keep some extra copies of that cards that u already have. So you will have more options when u disenchant.

Last edited:
And now we wait.......

Do we have a word on the exact time Open Beta will launch on 24th?

My guess is afternoon/evening CEST.

Just saw Regis's human form card... Timer 2: Turn Start: Boost self by 7 if you are winning the round.

They just killed my favorite "caw" card.. Rip My friend.

[EDIT] wait a second, why did they put red glowing eyes on his ravens in the premium?

I read a mail in Japanese (Gwent official site) telling that tomorrow at 10PM Open beta starts on all platforms.
If you change the language, you won't find it.

It means 3PM CET is the start.

Nice thanks, I came to ask about the release time actually. So being in Korea, it also means 10pm for me.

It's kind of disappointing that recently CDPR has been very non-informative with their news announcements. I realize they're on a tight schedule and such but if there's a reason they don't want to share the exact hour of release they should at least communicate it properly. I feel they've been very open in the past, but recently there's a trend going away from that, at least on the Gwent front.

I agree. Why there is still no release time yet? It is hard to believe they still dont know when it will be.

Top Bottom