Raptr Q&A

+
misho87233 said:
From where do you know this?

1. Are gnomes and halflings (hobbits) going to be in game? I can't imagine Novigrad without these races :(

Yes we plan on having halflings in the game.

2. What currency unit is in the game? Novigradian crown? Nilfgaardian floren? Or maybe individual currency units in 3 main regions - maybe nilfgaardians florens in Vellin, novigradian crown in Novigrad and some other in Skellige Islands?

We’ve decided on something but can’t reveal it yet - stay tuned;)

3. Can we see in game Chappelle (head of Novigrad's secret service) and Novigrad's hierarch Cyrus Engelkind Hemmelfart (religious leader of Nothern Kingdoms; someone like Pope in our world)?

All I can say is that you will meet some familiar faces from Andrzej Sapkowski’s books and our previous games. Are these two particular individuals going to appear in The Witcher 3? I could tell you, but wouldn’t it take away from the element of surprise?

MM360 said:
Not really. For example, as you can see above Smiki finally got his answer:)

halfling being in the game is not what i'd call news, becides i thing it has been said in a previous interview so doesn't count

SMiki55 said:
1. Are gnomes and halflings (hobbits) going to be in game? I can't imagine Novigrad without these races :(/>

Yes we plan on having halflings in the game.

2. What currency unit is in the game? Novigradian crown? Nilfgaardian floren? Or maybe individual currency units in 3 main regions - maybe nilfgaardians florens in Vellin, novigradian crown in Novigrad and some other in Skellige Islands?

We’ve decided on something but can’t reveal it yet - stay tuned;)

3. Can we see in game Chappelle (head of Novigrad's secret service) and Novigrad's hierarch Cyrus Engelkind Hemmelfart (religious leader of Nothern Kingdoms; someone like Pope in our world)?

All I can say is that you will meet some familiar faces from Andrzej Sapkowski’s books and our previous games. Are these two particular individuals going to appear in The Witcher 3? I could tell you, but wouldn’t it take away from the element of surprise?

Thanks for this and great news :).. and why didnt Duskey mentioned this in his summary of todays Q&A ?

misho87233 said:
Thanks for this and great news :)/>.. and why didnt Duskey mentioned this in his summary of todays Q&A ?
I honestly didn't see it. The sorting on that website is not very good. Good thing there's more of us.

Agent_Blue

Q: Will you show more trailers or a extensive gameplay?

A: Yes, definitely! The closer we are to the launch of the game the more awesome assets you’ll see! Stay tuned for more soon!

How soon is «soon»?

blackgriffin said:
well this was another pointless interview with no new info at all, just sa same safe answers to easy questions like why did you start making games and so on

I reckon it's deliberate. It's on purpose.
It must be.

Definitely.

Top Bottom