Really Gutted.

+
Hello, I’ve come to the world of TheWitcher 3 late in the game so to speak, I brought the Game of The Year off the playstation store mine is version 1.60.
But sad to say I had overlooked the game as Fallout 4 had taken over my life, but after 38 days game time I had become bored and looked though my games and decided to give Witcher a go.
Wow what a beautiful game loved it but then issues started, did the family ties quest and now I’m supposed to talk to the Ealdorman in Downwarren but no quest marker, I’ve searched the area nothing, and I can’t seem to trigger the horse race at Crows Perch.
I thought I would carry on it might happen later but I found the tree by accident I went into the cave the tree gave dialog but no audio just the subs I asked why I was attacked but I had not been I had just walked in, I saved the game killed the tree spirit went to Downwarren no Ealdorman still, so went back to a previous save so I’ve only talked to the tree but made no decision, I now have a quest to talk to it and a marker.

So I carried on with other quests, I’ve travelled back to Downwarren often I had done the Jenny in The Woods Quest but still no Ealdorman, travelled back to Crookback Bog but no one is there no Anna no kids.

Then I have noticed other problems the beast of honorton quest I found the village but there’s no dialog when he cheks the body, the quest mark is in a hut but does nothing, merchants are going missing the guy would buys books the bottled water seller talked to once now disappeared.
I’m level 17 and do love to explore go off the beaten path so maybe I’ve caused this but I stopped playing the game now, thought about a new start but only go where the quest markers send me but if this is how you are supposed to play why hide chests in unmarked locations?
I love the game, the character, the look of it, the detail crabs on the beach etc but something is broke I tried uninstalling and reinstalled no difference, only reason I’m posting this is because I’m gutted I’m going to miss out on probably the best game I’ve ever played
Thank you.

I recommend sending a ticket to CDPR support:
http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

Also it might be worth loading an earlier save game from an earlier stage of the quest (before you get to the part with the Ealdorman). I know that is annoying but sometimes that helps in cases like that (I had a comparable issue with other games that was solved like that)

Top Bottom