Reginald Figurine

+
Reginald Figurine

Hi,

I'm seeing posts that you could put it in the pedestal beside the cellar entrace. However, in my game, there's this huge vase on the pedestal.

I tried striking it with swords, and also tried using Aard, but it won't break.

Anyone knows how to remove that vase and replace it with the figurine?

PS It's silly when you imagine Roach or Geralt carrying that figurine all throughout the game. :D

I guess you have fully upgraded Corvo Bianco?

I have seen people having this issue, but sadly I don't know the answer :( It worked fine in my game. I upgraded my whole vineyard at one go and meditated just outside the front door. Can't tell what makes the vase stay there. Do you still have a save before upgrading your estate?

Unfortunately I'm having the same problem,from what I've experience,the statue works on patch 1.21,as I finished it and restarted BaW on 1.22 it happens. But,you might try to have the figurine on you before getting Corvo Bianco,I remembered storing mine in the stash and took it out again after,not sure if that's the trigger,I didn't managed to try that cause I was way pass that quest when I noticed it.

---------- Post merged on 16-07-2016 at 07:20 AM ----------

[UPDATE] Ok,so I tried it again on 1.22,I did the 1st part of main quest and went straight to the granite balls quest after, headed to Corvo Bianco and the spot is not blocked by the pot now,seems like it doesn't require a fully furnished Corvo Bianco to place the figurine.

it's too bad the figurine doesn't work like the actual statue, IE giving you the stamina boost.

Top Bottom