Revenge in this game is shit [Spoilers]

+
The fact that they didn't care is what really makes it funny.

It does make Hanako's reaction more funny. Oda kept thinking of her as an innocent but she didn't care until her brother tried to kill her (or so she thought).
Will point out that Saburo is a bastard, especially after nearly 80 years I'd think Hanako could realize her father is a demon in his own ways, then there's the whole, if you didn't save Goro it's clear she either doesn't care enough to update V or forgot about them in the Devil Ending

I agree and say more: for gameplay, if they put a karma bar where the more you kill for revenge (as quoted for the OP) more the villain's fate you "exude", with the some characters and some random people in the city talking about how vindictive, cruel, brutal you are with those who confront you. With that you would able to open new missions and get closer or become hostile with some gangs and characters.

I agree and say more: for gameplay, if they put a karma bar where the more you kill for revenge (as quoted for the OP) more the villain's fate you "exude", with the some characters and some random people in the city talking about how vindictive, cruel, brutal you are with those who confront you. With that you would able to open new missions and get closer or become hostile with some gangs and characters.

Agree. With a decent reputation-system you could gain or lose based on your actions. And if your rep is bad enough, those with 20% less HP will flee instead of engaging the player.

Top Bottom