Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
VileOne said:
So, mine was apparently shipped on the 13th... which I guess would mean it will be here either tomorrow or Tuesday, since a few people from the West Coast (2 at least in this thread :p) have gotten theirs already. Cool.

How did you find out when it was shipped? Hoping mine arrives today. Can everyone post when you get your review copy, and maybe your location? I live in Columbus, OH area. USPS comes mid-afternoon and UPS comes late afternoon, so here's hoping for delivery today.

I live in London and haven't received mine yet. Tomorrow hopefully! Since USPS deliver to about 5 I believe and its 16:30 in the Uk now.

Code:
Venatis said:
I live in London and haven't received mine yet. Tomorrow hopefully! Since USPS deliver to about 5 I believe and its 16:30 in the Uk now.
I'm dying for this too But IMO the most important thing is that we've won a copy,hopefully

I would like to say that I also have the proud honor of having been selected as one of the lucky thousand to be allowed to review this game.

Looking forward to checking it out tonight, and giving my response within the next week or so. Thanx to the team at CD Project

XSpartan said:
Mmm.Try 04-005..City is Warsaw..AFAIK

Not a valid code, apparently.

EDIT: Evidently, it's 03-301 or 00-065 in WARSZAWA, per http://www.cdprojektred.com/Kontakt/Dane_kontaktowe.

On the East Coast in Georgia here. Hoping for delivery this afternoon. I have received first class priority mail from Cali within 2 days before, so we shall see.

mbrown3 said:
Not a valid code, apparently.

EDIT: Evidently, it's 03-301 or 00-065 in WARSZAWA, per http://www.cdprojektred.com/Kontakt/Dane_kontaktowe.
Yes you're right bro Use that but I think you should write "Warsaw" as city name

ironcreed1 said:
On the East Coast in Georgia here. Hoping for delivery this afternoon. I have received first class priority mail from Cali within 2 days before, so we shall see.
Guess what we have to do here in Italy..We must wait like animals xD..'Cause in Italy deliveries are slow as hell! :mad: Really looking forward to move to the USA
Some guys in the USA already got the copy

XSpartan said:
Guess what we have to do here in Italy..We must wait like animals xD..'Cause in Italy deliveries are slow as hell! :mad: Really looking forward to move to the USA
Some guys in the USA already got the copy

Why the smoking smiley?

Venatis said:
Because when he gets there he gunna smoke pot!

Which is illegal unless you have a legitimate medicinal problem.

Also, if your like sucks so much that you need a hallucinatory compound that affects your brain's short-term memory so prohibitively... you may just want to focus on bettering your life in the first place.

Aesieru said:
Which is illegal unless you have a legitimate medicinal problem.

Also, if your like sucks so much that you need a hallucinatory compound that affects your brain's short-term memory so prohibitively... you may just want to focus on bettering your life in the first place.

Lol it was a joke! I agree with you!

Venatis said:
Because when he gets there he gunna smoke pot!
I think you're ill I used that cuz I wanted to show another meaning..Not what you're talking about.I don't smoke and I'll never smoke.Smoking ruins lives...as you probably know..

XSpartan said:
I think you're ill I used that cuz I wanted to show another meaning..Not what you're talking about.I don't smoke and I'll never smoke.Smoking ruins lives...as you probably know..

I won't judge smokers, even if I disagree.

That being said, I've been known from to time to enjoy some male-camaraderie with some brothers or friends over cigars and good drink and food. Not much builds camaraderie anymore after all. As for the cigars, you don't inhale them and they really don't effect your brains, the health value is not something I'll get into.

XSpartan said:
Yes you're right bro Use that but I think you should write "Warsaw" as city name

Warsaw doesn't work. It shows up as invalid in UPS's system. Using the actual city name instead works fine.

Special thanks to CD PRojekt Red!

So a great afternoon here in Florida (East Coast United States)! My review copy arrived. It was shipped 1st class mail (via the Warner Bros. Home Video Distr. in California.)
It is a standard-promotional 2 disk set of The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition for Xbox 360 (as it does not contain the Soundtrack CD, The World Map, Quest Handbook or Game Manual found in the standard-retail version.)

But the coolest aspect of this, was the special "Dear Reviewer" note that came along with it. That reveals more of just how commited to fans that CD Projekt Red is! Now begins the task of writing the abso-f***kin-lutely brillant, fair and hopefully helpful fangasmic review of this console version (being a stricly PC gamer up to this point, well, should be interesting as it will technically be like a dual review, since I will have to use my brother's Xbox..that phone call / request will not go over without a bribe of some sort..the cheap bastard! Ah, I love 'em!)

Now, to complete my collection as a Witcher geek/pseudo-techno-ninja, I must find a way to get my hands on a witcher wolf head medallion! Unfortunately, since I am only a PC gamer at the core, I did not preorder a Dark Edition, which is the only place the medallion was offered! Oh I hope they open a "Witcher Merchandise" section on the website.
That would be the BEST F**kin'. Merchandise. EVER!

Time to review!

Sincerely,
Witcher of the House of Scorpion!

HouseofScorpionWitcher said:
Special thanks to CD PRojekt Red!

So a great afternoon here in Florida (East Coast United States)! My review copy arrived. It was shipped 1st class mail (via the Warner Bros. Home Video Distr. in California.)
It is a standard-promotional 2 disk set of The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition for Xbox 360 (as it does not contain the Soundtrack CD, The World Map, Quest Handbook or Game Manual found in the standard-retail version.)

But the coolest aspect of this, was the special "Dear Reviewer" note that came along with it. That reveals more of just how commited to fans that CD Projekt Red is! Now begins the task of writing the abso-f***kin-lutely brillant, fair and hopefully help fangasmic review of this console version (being a stricly PC gamer up to this point, well, should be interesting as it will technically be like a dual review, since I will have to use my brother's Xbox..that phone call / request will not go over without a bribe of some sort..the cheap bastard! Ah, I love 'em!)

Now, to complete my collection as a Witcher geek/pseudo-techno-ninja, I must find a way to get my hands on a witcher wolf head medallion! Unfortunately, since I am only a PC gamer at the core, I did not preorder a Dark Edition, which is the only place the medallion was offered! Oh I hope they open a "Witcher Merchandise" section on the website.
That would be the BEST F**kin'. Merchandise. EVER!

Time to review!

Sincerely,
Witcher of the House of Scorpion!

Lol not even a manual. That's kinda funny.

Top Bottom