Review our game – Community reviewers selected

+
I am from Mexico, and my copy hasnt arrive yet. But i think that is normal considering the distances, i will have to wait a litle longer to make the review ;)

vindikator said:
I am from Mexico, and my copy hasnt arrive yet. But i think that is normal considering the distances, i will have to wait a litle longer to make the review ;)

Not worry , I'm Italian and I haven't my copy too, maybe monday :)

vindikator said:

Por fin no me siento solo bro, pense que era el unico "afortunado" en obtener la copia, pero es bueno saber que no es asi, de que ciudad eres?

vindikator said:
soy de torreon compañero y si fue genial el recibir el correo que tw confirma como uno de los seleccionados :D

ATM!, hay confirmas si te llega tu copia, aunque ya con el dia de hoy son dos semanas desde el correo, la verdad empiezo a pensar que se perdio por algun lugar de nuestras eficientes oficinas de correo...

andros92 said:
Not worry , I'm Italian and I haven't my copy too, maybe monday :)

Nothing from Rome aswell ;) If only I could unplug a bit from Work I'll run to my Xbox to play The Witcher 2 EE! (from my Dark Edition)

ArturoEstrada said:
ATM!, hay confirmas si te llega tu copia, aunque ya con el dia de hoy son dos semanas desde el correo, la verdad empiezo a pensar que se perdio por algun lugar de nuestras eficientes oficinas de correo...

Hello! The guy from Colombia here and just like you two...nothing. Will keep waiting hehe.

SrRol said:
Hello! The guy from Colombia here and just like you two...nothing. Will keep waiting hehe.

hello bro, i was wondering what happend with you, it seems that they left behind latin america, but i just whant to think that we have the same shitty mail system jeje

Mistery solved about my copy still not here: Somehow I typed my ZIP code wrongly (probably I wrote my office zip code, used to that nowadays) and CDProjekt RED PR just contacted me asking to write my address details.

Kudos to CDProjekt RED, that's the support EVERYONE should take as an example!

ArturoEstrada said:
hello bro, i was wondering what happend with you, it seems that they left behind latin america, but i just whant to think that we have the same shitty mail system jeje

Exactly! For now I'm blaming our terrible domestic mail companies, besides I'm sure our review copies come from California, so in terms of distance it's not that far away.

Let's keep our fingers crossed, I'll buy the game in June regardless if I get the review copy or not.

Just look at this unboxing video of the retail Enhanced Edition:

[media]http://youtu.be/ZARlNiiU4Ow[/media]

Now the Review Copy:

[media]http://youtu.be/1iqcMaGPt0g[/media]

Besides we gotta' support CD Projekt RED in every way possible if we want The Witcher 3 to fulfill it's potential!

SrRol said:
Exactly! For now I'm blaming our terrible domestic mail companies, besides I'm sure our review copies come from California, so in terms of distance it's not that far away.

Let's keep our fingers crossed, I'll buy the game in June regardless if I get the review copy or not.

Just look at this unboxing video of the retail Enhanced Edition:

[media]http://youtu.be/ZARlNiiU4Ow[/media]

Now the Review Copy:

[media]http://youtu.be/1iqcMaGPt0g[/media]

Besides we gotta' support CD Projekt RED in every way possible if we want The Witcher 3 to fulfill it's potential!

damn! i almost cry with those videos, i want this game so bad, the next may 5 the game launches in here, so i will buy it, no matter what...

zamperti said:
De los que son de america latina , alguien ya recibio su copia? soy de Ecuador, aun no se nada :(

Hola!

Soy de Colombia y hay otras dos personas de Mexico y hasta el momento no hemos recibido el juego, ya van dos semanas de espera, por ahora toca no perder la esperanza (de hecho en Europa hay gente que no lo ha recibido) y reportar si ya lo recibimos en este foro, nos ayuda a todos para saber que tanto falta para recibirlo.

Saludos.

Short Version in English: No one from Latin America has received their game.

reporting from mexico: today i finally get the package from USPS, first class mail international flat, delivered from warner home video(california) with no white stripes of not for resale on it, so the rest of latin america should recieve yours in this week, thank you CDPROJEKT, great game!

ArturoEstrada said:
reporting from mexico: today i finally get the package from USPS, first class mail international flat, delivered from warner home video(california) with no white stripes of not for resale on it, so the rest of latin america should recieve yours in this week, thank you CDPROJEKT, great game!

Hey Arturo Great News! Hopefully I'll receive mine before the weekend, if you would like let me know what is your gamertag through PM and we might discuss about the game in the near future.

;)

i recive mine today, my copy doesnt have a manual, but i realy dont think it as a real issue, thanks again cdredproject ;) you are the best

vindikator said:
i recive mine today, my copy doesnt have a manual, but i realy dont think it as a real issue, thanks again cdredproject ;) you are the best

ATM bro!, yo la verdad ya habia perdido las esperanzas, pero cumplieron con creces, el juego esta muy bueno, saludos carnal.

Just received my copy 2 days ago, from DHL, but got it today after coming back home from work.. apparently someone forgot to tell me -.-'

The usual Review copy as the others :)

Time to play it till the end and write my review about it :)

Top Bottom