Right. I have to apologize and it's embarrasing.

+
First of,
I am a major douche for being on the side of criers. I deserve a punch in the face.

* to me, gwent was always about finding some underdog leader and try my best to achieve rank 20. HC has that.
* it's not boring when you start to understand it.
* you barely notice the slowness of the game, I often lack time.

I implore everyone to give it another real chance.

Last edited:
Kudos to you, sir! For he is a mighty person who can learn from one's mistakes!

Cheers =)

There is only one way you can repent of your sins:
go on ranked and start playing Eithnè control.

The fellows player might just shove you....
...GGs and ore into your pocket!

I volunteer to be the one who punches you in the face!

Just joking, it's great to hear that underdog decks can climb in Homecoming aswell, I like off meta stuff. December 4th can't come soon enough.

Although I cannot condone either of your opening statements directed at yourself, @Karolis.petrikas , I do commend you for giving the game a second chance, and for encouraging others to do the same. I'm glad you've found some things you enjoy in Homecoming!

I also encourage people to wait to make judgements after the December patch and console players join us. This is only the beginning. Anything worth doing takes time after all :cool:

Partci lets play a game.

images.jpeg

Sorry man. I really find it hard to force myself to open the game and start playing.

@partci, I hear ya, but like me you're gonna keep trying!!!

For me, they HAVE to do something about the deal. Game's shouldn't be won or lost before they start, that has to be evened up.

@partci, I hear ya, but like me you're gonna keep trying...
I'm pretty sure of that. Problem is it's getting harder and harder with each and every try. I haven't played a game in two consecutive days now, even though I was at home for the most part. Preferred to roll on Disciples III instead. And this game after all this years is still broken as sh^*%, and still better than HC.

I'm pretty sure of that. Problem is it's getting harder and harder with each and every try. I haven't played a game in two consecutive days now, even though I was at home for the most part. Preferred to roll on Disciples III instead. And this game after all this years is still broken as sh^*%, and still better than HC.

I've just posted what feels like my hundredth rant about the game, having been beaten by a series of "random" reveals in the final round of what had been - up to that point - a reasonable game.

There's so much of it that's broken. I had to post about reveal, but was equally frustrated earlier today when I simply quit when the oppo threw down three artefacts in R3. You knew EXACTLY what was coming. Throw down everything that can level it up for Schirru or Scorch (epidemic was used when I had ONE hefty unit, another stupid flaw), autowin. I cannot load up a deck with 4 or 5 artefact removals because, this game being this game, I'll inevitable get drawn against NG reveal 8 times out of 10!!!!

It all feels like a glorified, massively-too-long game of rock/paper/scissors, with slightly less skill involved. ST control trumps ST movement. MO deathwish beats SK damage. Hand thinning? Not a thing. Good mulligan? Nope. Card advantage? Not happening. Win purely because you got the right cards when your oppo drew 10 bronzes? Check. RNG the only factor? You betcha.

Top Bottom