Roadmap coming next week!

+
coming home = go back to basics (adjustment)

however, it's necessary to considerably adjust it to regain former charm.
Gwent is dead from Mid winter update.

interesting thing about this "roadmap is coming" is that the roadmap is not coming.
and why should it come when players didn't know about it for 1.5 years.
they are going to say "roadmap is coming next week" for the next 1.5 years.

Ruthless95;n10796581 said:
interesting thing about this "roadmap is coming" is that the roadmap is not coming. and why should it come when players didn't know about it for 1.5 years. they are going to say "roadmap is coming next week" for the next 1.5 years.

You're messing with my Zen thing, man.

partci;n10801071 said:
Now I see the name of the topic is still "Coming Next Week".

Oh, well.

They should probably edit it to "next month".

Then they can say it was just the announcement of the announcement. The actual road map is TBD.

StrykerxS77x;n10801121 said:
They should probably edit it to "next month".

Then they can say it was just the announcement of the announcement. The actual road map is TBD.

Not even I would disagree this time, it's meant to hit this week :p

All I hope is that it will come later this week

Funny, no one knows what Gwent is coming home means. Think short about it. Where does Gwent come from? Isn't its home some pretty popular video game, released in 2015? A game, where you can play a slightly (and that means completely) different version of gwent? Well, that's a shame. But i have an idea, patch the game. Make Gwent in The Witcher 3 as the Gwent we can play with Gwent. And while you're at it, add a multiplayer, and the opportunity to collect Cards via NPCs like always, but also through victories against real persons. That is, what coming home means. Home to The Witcher 3.

I'm not sure about this announcement - it just seems like the trailer for a trailer to me.

Burza46;n10767701 said:
We’re focusing on bug fixes and stability

Kingoko;n10770231 said:
Anyway we got a bit of roadmap now : mid april we got : new backgrounds, fixes for consoles, animated cards added, and premium kegs weekend
Speaking for myself, I need something with a little more 'meat' than announced cosmetics

Last edited:
Top Bottom