rokenz workshop

+
Yeah, I know. It's a shame... But I'm waiting for your mod to start a new game. And I really would love to see your new achievements. So maybe you could send me a pm or a link, if you are ready and you won't release it on nexus. What you are doing is great :)

GregorWladacz;n9547941 said:
Yeah, I know. It's a shame... But I'm waiting for your mod to start a new game. And I really would love to see your new achievements. So maybe you could send me a pm or a link, if you are ready and you won't release it on nexus. What you are doing is great :)

Sure mate. When im ready you will get the new version. If anyone still feel like talking about my stuff you can catch me on twitter. I wont post here anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rokenz, your work is fantastic! I've quite enjoyed your Geralt release, and have been eagerly anticipating your updates. I usually don't post much, more of a lurker, but just wanted to show my support for what you have accomplished thus far. Thanks!

Moderator: One post edited, another deleted. As a reminder, in order to keep threads clean and topical, public dispute of moderation is not permitted, as outlined in our rules:
Marcin_Momot;n74732 said:
Moderation decisions will not be publicly debated and we will not engage in conversation with users who are not directly involved in the incident. If you are confused about a particular action taken against you, please contact the moderators.
We welcome civil discussions of any concerns in private, but we will delete any attempt at public debates. Please, drop us a PM if you have a question. Thank you.

The guy is working on it and posting his progress on twitter. Thanks to le*ars, I dont think he will come back here or to nexusmods in a future.

So.

Comments like "why do X, when in my subjective opinion it's better to do Y because reasons A, B,C" are neither needed nor wanted. If you've got nothing more than that to say, then don't post at all.
A few posts deleted.

Top Bottom