Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

+
They obviously not gonna fix it, because it would mean re-recording all the damaged lines (which i would say is about 1/3 of all the lines). And since they're not going to fix it, they're not gonna admit they failed, no.
They just gonna ignore us.
I just want them to be real men and admit they mistake. If they read us, they need to know that it doesn't matter, if the problem is unfixed, it's matter, will they continue ignoring us or just make public announcement of this issue

fix acceleration and pauses in priscillas song and youd have 12/10 localization
Well, would be good to fix Triss lines. All ofthem are accelerated\slowed down. Impossible to listen to her.
I just want them to be real men and admit they mistake. If they read us, they need to know that it doesn't matter, if the problem is unfixed, it's matter, will they continue ignoring us or just make public announcement of this issue
Think they would've already made a post if they considered it neccessery. But since the main dub is eng, and the game is selling great there, they don't rly care. Shame. I'd say we just up this thread from time to time and wait. Maybe they will fix it in EE? =)

Last edited:
It's been 4.5 months since the game was released, the Russian version is still unplayable and there's still no response from devs. Shit.

I feel like CDPR intentionally sabotaged the localization to make us play Wiedzmin 3 in Polish. Because I shit you not, after two playthroughs and more than 200 hours of playing the game in Polish with Russian subtitles I can fucking speak it! Not fluently of course and not grammatically correct, but more than enough for a basic conversation (already tried it few times with Polish tourists). It was their kurwa plan to spread their language to their eastern neighbours lol!

:evil2:

And no, even Charles Dance and his epic voice can't make me play it in English, with Batman Geralt and totally ruined slavic atmosphere.

Last edited:
playing Polish version since 2nd part, and replayed 1st one recently. Russian localization, never again
Wait, isn't Polish version kitten up as well? heard its the same problem, due to main dub being English.

And yet, ppl who played hearts of Stone are reporting, that Dub is way better. Emotions are cleaner, no speed up\down. So they CAN make it right! Yaaay!
Well, at least for those 3h they played.

Last edited:
Still nothing from DEVs? Oh, come on! We all love this game so much and we want to play it with russian localization. I know the english language and can play with it, but I want to play with russian. Actually I finished the game in russian and got used to this weird Hip-Hop lines of Triss and Robot-Like Ciri. But< COME ON! Something should be done! It's unacceptable! Dear developers, please comment this problem somehow. At least tell us if we should hoping or just give up.

Oh, small update - Softclub officially claims that they had nothing to do with localization, and that localization of the game is a wok of CDPRED.
So, we are asking in the right place, in the end =) Anyone tried reaching support? I remember back when i had problems with Withcerr 2, they provided superb quality of help.

localization of the game is a wok of CDPRED.
Anyone tried reaching support?
1) We knew it long ago.
2) Yes, we even provided moments of poorly made dialogue-tracks to support - what do you think came next?
I will quote a well known game - "What is the music of life? - Silence, my brother."

In HoS there is no slow down and speed up, at least 10 hours of gameplay are not spoiled.

Last edited:
Top Bottom