Screenies

+
Kinl3y said:
Not sure it's him in t he CGI bits though.

i find it strange that in videogames i enjoy it raining when IRL i HATE rain! i noticed in TW2 after raining it has fog which is nice that they implemented that.

Looks almost like a CGI movie to me... damn... and here I thought Dragon Age 3 was going to give TW 3 a hard time in terms of visual eyecandies with its fancy frostbite

Guest 2091327

Who cares about graphics anyway? I want to play TW3 in 2D :D

Looks good though.

draconis18491 said:
Well... you have to admit Battlefied 4 looks pretty awesome... but damn, look at dem textures on Geralt's armor. Not even Cryengine can be that detailed.
Oh I admit, I think Forstbite is a very nice engine. I just found the notion of it looking more beautiful, visually or aesthetically funny...seeing as how they ruined Morrigan in the recent trailer.

sidspyker said:
Oh I admit, I think Forstbite is a very nice engine. I just found the notion of it looking more beautiful, visually or aesthetically funny...seeing as how they ruined Morrigan in the recent trailer.

Never fear, I'm sure they will provide plenty of sexy ladies for your sick pleasures.

Thanks for the screens, I'm so happy to see Vesimir I hope they will let us have Vesimir Eskel and Lambert as companions simultaneously. I can just hear the banter now, Lambert saying something snarky, Eskel not getting it, and Vesimir telling them both to shut up.

jfprovata said:
Never fear, I'm sure they will provide plenty of sexy ladies for your sick pleasures.

Bioware can go die for all I care, they aren't they same anymore.

But back on-topic... I'm actually Vesemir, living since all those years adapted to modern life.

sidspyker said:
[/size]

Bioware can go die for all I care, they aren't they same anymore.

But back on-topic... I'm actually Vesemir, living since all those years adapted to modern life.

Oh come on, give them a chance.
Two great RPG's are better than one.

Geraltnovgorod said:
New
[media]http://cs315316.vk.me/v315316102/ac86/YdEta1z09Lo.jpg[/media]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this time Geralt isn't seem to be wearing a corset, which is a subject of much debate lately. Well, it's a good thing of course.

draconis18491 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this time Geralt isn't seem to be wearing a corset, which is a subject of much debate lately. Well, it's a good thing of course.
I believe that is the rendition done by Platige, not CDPR.

Top Bottom