Script Compilation Error with modded game

+
I sure have the Unification Patch and played TW3 before 1.32 with most of the mods already.
Okay, can you post your commonmainmenubase.ws and maincreditsmenu.ws from the MergedFiles mod? Simply create pastes of them with Pastebin and post the generated URLs here.

The installation of that one is actually pretty simple, only some files into the bin and mod folder, or do i need the "New Frontiers" Mod too?
Judging by the file descriptions, I would guess having both would cause overlap, but as I've never used the mod I can only speculate.

Could you maybe try the Travel Trough Borders Mod out and look if it works for you?
I'm not going to risk messing up my save by adding a mod, especially one that would conflict with what I already have installed.

Also, I only now realized your errors come from [content0] rather than the merged mod. Which means you've edited base game files -- usually a bad idea.
I would delete those two scripts from the [content0] folder, and replace them with unedited ones (either verify cache integrity via Steam, or find a "mod" for the original 1.32 scripts).

As Draconifors said, the error comes from a combination of Unification Patch and (probabaly) the Travel through Borders Mod.

The other warnings about return statements you can probably ignore. It could be bad coding on the part of the Borders Mod. (But could also point to a merging error, no way to tell from the outside)

But returning to UPatch - see it like this: The base game has script A, by applying the unification patch you replaced that with, say, script B.

And now, I assume, is it the case that the Borders Mod (or any other that modifies one of the 5 UPatch files) is a non-UPatch based mod. And with that, the mod again changed it back to script A from the above example.

One way to solve this is to update the Borders Mod to be UPatch compatible.

I deleted those two files, did lett Steam repair the game (15 files replaced) and checked if my mods files are still complete and now i can start the game again and even the Travel Trough Borders Mod works perfect. I yust have to look during playing if something is out of the ordinary.

Thank you very much you two!

PS: And i never did edit the base game files, unless a mod installation replaced one or the editing was part of it.

But now i have the options - mod menu two lines (between Autoloot amd Shields) which are empty and if i click on them it's empty too.

Edit: Ok, there is a bit of problem, i get no quest reward. doesn't matter if it's the reward for saving bran or the witcher contract., looks like not even XP.

I have to say i have a couple of mods wo edit the reward files in both the main game and the two dlcs and during the merge i did edit those files in the Merged Bundle Content folder - i editet them so i can get a bit more money than normaly, one of the mods does that even too.

Any help?

20190308174815_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, after a few months of not playing TW3 I returned, I had a few mods that worked great, but now they don't. When starting the game I get this report

Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(196): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\alchemy\alchemymanager.ws(270): Could not find function 'RemoveUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(742): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(747): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(752): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(757): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(797): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(801): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(805): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(809): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [modimprovedsaddlebagslider]game\player\playerwitcher.ws(5481): Function 'SplitItem' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [content0]game\vehicles\horse\horsecomponent.ws(189): Function 'GetCategoryDefaultItem' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [modcustomlocalizationfix]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(253): Could not find function 'GetFirstUnusedMutagenByName'
Error [modcustomlocalizationfix]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(708): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [modcustomlocalizationfix]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(721): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [modcustomlocalizationfix]game\gui\menus\charactermenu.ws(734): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [modcustomlocalizationfix]game\gui\menus\listbasemenu.ws(186): Could not find function 'GetUnusedMutagensCount'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(623): Function 'SetItemStackable' does not take 2 param(s)
Error [content0]game\gameplay\ability\playerabilitymanager.ws(4031): Could not find function 'RemoveUnusedMutagensCountById'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

I installed most of my mods with NMM, updated them today(the ones that needed),I used script merger(it merged with no errors), here is my mod list.

Always Full XP (1.31)
Custom Location Fix( v1.0.10)
The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project (3.31)
RuneEnhaced 0.02
Relic Weapons Redone - RwR 3 Slots(1.5)
Mutagen Dissolution (1.22)
Improved SaddleBags Slider(v0.4.1)
Griffin Set - Slim Version (2.0)
Enhaced Monster Trophies - Merged (2.0)
Increased Creature Loot (1.5)
Super Turbo Lighting Mod STLM 3.2 ALT
No or Permanent Rune Glow Effect - Permanent Rune Glow v1.21
I have all DLC, at least the main ones, but no GOTY AFAIK(anyway to know version out of the game?). I tried deleting the content0 scripts folder and veryfing, disabled and enabled mods, updated most of them(last time I played was 2017). Used Script Merger, but it merges with no problem.
I don't know what I could do next.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in Advance

Hello people, help solve this problem please
error error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\r4player.ws(15752): found unexpected '}' error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\r4game.ws(2576): unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 37
Post automatically merged:

Пожалуйста, помогите кому-нибудь, я буду очень благодарен!

Ошибка [mod0000_mergedfiles] game \ gameplay \ projectile \ signs \ signprojectiles.ws (129): я не знаю никакого 'noInstaKill'
Ошибка [mod0000_mergedfiles] game \ gameplay \ projectile \ signs \ signprojectiles.ws (173): я не знаю никакого 'applySlowdown'
Ошибка [mod0000_mergedfiles] game \ gameplay \ projectile \ signs \ signprojectiles.ws (175): я не знаю никакого 'noInstaKill'
Ошибка [mod0000_mergedfiles] game \ gameplay \ projectile \ signs \ signprojectiles.ws (180): я не знаю никакого noInstaKill

Предупреждение [content0] engine \ environment.ws (30): глобальная встроенная функция 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' не была экспортирована из кода C ++.
Предупреждение [content0] engine \ environment.ws (32): Глобальная встроенная функция EnableDebugPostProcess не была экспортирована из кода C ++.
Предупреждение [content0] engine \ showflags.ws (11): глобальная встроенная функция 'DebugSetEShowFlag' не была экспортирована из кода C ++.

Last edited:
@TohalolToha Please make Pastebin pastes of the script files that are causing the errors, and link the generated pastes here. It's impossible to know what the problem is without seeing the files.

I can say that those C++ issues can be ignored, though, as they will go away once the errors are resolved.

Also please write in English (if your game is in Russian, the copy/pastes in Russian are fine) as this is the English forum.

@TohalolToha Please make Pastebin pastes of the script files that are causing the errors, and link the generated pastes here. It's impossible to know what the problem is without seeing the files.

I can say that those C++ issues can be ignored, though, as they will go away once the errors are resolved.

Also please write in English (if your game is in Russian, the copy/pastes in Russian are fine) as this is the English forum.

How to make this paste and where to get it from?

How to make this paste and where to get it from?
Navigate to the mod000_mergedfiles folder, navigate further to the first problematic file, copy all its content, paste in a new Pastebin file. Grab the link from the generated paste, and post it here.

Repeat for all of the files that were giving errors.

Was looking for some help with this error:
Something is seriously wrong with that file. My merged playerWitcher.ws is over 11000 lines, whereas yours is barely 500 lines.

The error you're getting is simple enough to fix; add } on line 346:
Capture.PNG

I'm almost certain you will run into other issues, though.

Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]game\player\r4player.ws(311): Unexpected end of file found after '{' at line 247
Same thing as with the previous poster; your file is missing over 10000 lines. Looks like only mod-added lines are in it, when it should also contain the (modified) original file.

Top Bottom