Second Conflict Mission Bug

+
Kinda funny how this single bug blocks a couple quests, a romance option and a whole ending.
I have 96hours on the clock now, did absolutely everything I could in this playthrough (even all the blue NCPD-stuff) except the final mission (and Second Conflict ofc) and I'm quite uncertain if I should just stop and wait for a real fix or play through the available endings. Kinda afraid that whole nancy/johnny questline-stuff might change the available endings too, so ...

Kinda funny how this single bug blocks a couple quests, a romance option and a whole ending.
I have 96hours on the clock now, did absolutely everything I could in this playthrough (even all the blue NCPD-stuff) except the final mission (and Second Conflict ofc) and I'm quite uncertain if I should just stop and wait for a real fix or play through the available endings. Kinda afraid that whole nancy/johnny questline-stuff might change the available endings too, so ...

I'm with you.. I got fed up and did the final mission, but I really wish this quest would get a real fix. I want to see what could change from doing it and the following quests.

even with hotfix 1.06 in my case , Dum Dum still missing
i can't use solution to go back to previous save file go to all foods then call Nancy
because i dont have anymore those save file

my question is , im aim to 100% all achievement
but i fear if dont complete Second Conflict , it wont open new side job , gig , ncpd
did new gig , ncpd appear after you completing Second Conflict ?

im hope CDPR fix this Second Conflict bug , Dum Dum still missing

Honestly I was very lenient with all the bugs I have experienced, but a game breaking bug is unacceptable. I understand there will be bugs especially with a game that is this huge, but this has stunted my ability to finish the game the way I wanted to. I don't mind waiting longer for a fix, but I am afraid that there might not be a fix for saves that have already started the mission and are still bugged after patch 1.06. I'm hoping for the best, but if not then I will be more disappointed then I already am, not that it matters anyway.
Regardless, this has been one of the best games I have ever played, but I cannot lie about how this bug has ruined quite some time in-game as it is really annoying to be blocked from continuing a game that I like. Although, it's my fault that I let myself become upset with this.

Last edited:
Honestly I was very lenient with all the bugs I have experienced, but a game breaking bug is unacceptable. I understand there will be bugs especially with a game that is this huge, but this has stunted my ability to finish the game the way I wanted to. I don't mind waiting longer for a fix, but I am afraid that there might not be a fix for saves that have already started the mission and are still bugged after patch 1.06. I'm hoping for the best, but if not then I will be more disappointed then I already am, not that it matters anyway.
Regardless, this has been one of the best games I have ever played, but I cannot lie about how this bug has ruined quite some time in-game as it is really annoying to be blocked from continuing a game that I like. Although, it's my fault that I let myself become upset with this.
Don't think you should blame yourself for feeling upset that a product you literally paid for is broken. There's no other industry where people would be ok with this.

Don't think you should blame yourself for feeling upset that a product you literally paid for is broken. There's no other industry where people would be ok with this.
You're right, I only try to give them the benefit of the doubt as I know there is tons of negativity going around. If there is no fix though, then of course there isn't any excuse. I feel bad for everyone who is experiencing this bug right now, even though it seems miniscule, it has to be one of the most annoying obstacles. I can deal with visual bugs and poor optimization, but something that blocks me from continuing the game is hard for me to be so easy on. Hopefully, they listen and try to fix it, I've sent a report and hopefully others do as well.

I was playing multiple characters so I tend to delete saves not to get confused. That's the reason why I don't have save before this. I feel as though this is not being looked at and keep seeing videos and comments saying , "earlier save required." As if that solves actual bug that crippled many of the gamers on trying to finish the game or even trying to get all the endings. There's no point in playing this playthrough if you can't even finish one of the major side quest.

1.06 hotfix didn't fix anything.

I am having the same issue on Stadia. Cannot progress until I am able to speak to Dum Dum
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_20210101-103550.jpg

Post automatically merged:

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37214/hotfhotfix-1-06good news, CDPR has fixed the issue, now waiting for this patch to come to Stadia 🎮

Last edited:
cp77bug100.png

Please CDPR fix this Second Conflict Bug to players whose already contact Nancy and already goes to Totentanz Club and Dum Dum still missing , please... i just need 1 more achievement ( Complete Kerry Story ) to 100% this game

Hello.

I was playing on a friends account on PC on 1.06 and it happened the same way on "Second conflict; Talk to Maelstromers" .
I tried a lot of things but the dialog options were all grey, that is untill i chose to say to Judy 'Need time to think'.
Reason i chose that was because when i chose 'I'll be there' a call came up again with her without any dialog or talking whatsoever.

Is that how it happened to everyone or is this one different?

I was really excited for 1.06 since this bug was supposed to be addressed, but I guess it's only a fix for people that haven't started the quest yet. I don't have any auto or manual saves from before I started Second Conflict that wouldn't require me to go through another 30 hours of gameplay I've already done. Wish they'd release console commands so we can fix this ourselves. Releasing a quest fix without redress for the people currently impacted by this bug is lame as hell.

Just here to echo that the problem persists even after 1.0.6 hotfix
Actually when I noticed that I no longer had the save in hand to go back and fix it, I simply stopped playing the game until a patch would fix. Played a few here and there, but it's really not the same thing.
Waiting for a fix for who already called Nancy :)

This whole quest is bugged. Even if you were able to talk to him the following objectives seem to bug out as well. I'm stuck on "Call Kerry" He won't answer and he's stuck vertically in his bed, and be interacted with....

Top Bottom