Second Conflict Mission Bug

+
Playing on a PS5, patch 1.0.5. I take the elevator upstairs to the entrance to Totentanz but when I get to the door I get the mission update to "talk to Dum Dum", but he's not there, there's only 3 Maelstrom labeled "fanatic". No way to continue the mission.

I've tried saving and reloading from multiple points, tried jumping back a mission and playing from there, I've tried getting up to the bug and fast traveling around (once I leave the area there's no exclamation point showing me where to go anymore).

This is really pissing me off, I fought through continuous crashes and other smaller bugs, but haven't been hit with something game breaking until now. At this point I might just refund the game, does anyone know if you get to keep your save if you do?

When I need to talk with Dum Dum in front of the door he is not at it, I cant go any further in this quest since he is bugged out. I restarted my PS5 and loaded the quest from an earlier spot but I am no longer able to go back to before the quest. What can I do to fix this?

Yep im on xbox ive tried everything from reloading to restarting. Even tried doing other quest and come back to it but no luck. The three guys at the door dont say anything but stand there. Its the only quest that has prevent me from progressing.

When I need to talk with Dum Dum in front of the door he is not at it, I cant go any further in this quest since he is bugged out. I restarted my PS5 and loaded the quest from an earlier spot but I am no longer able to go back to before the quest. What can I do to fix this?

Yep literally registered and signed in to say the same (on ps5), no dum dum, on the earlier mission with Jackie i did spare dum dum, royce AND saved brick. I own the guide and on this quest there's no scenario listed where all three survive , could be what's bugged? Doesn't know what scenario outcome to pull

Top Bottom