Second Conflict Mission Bug

+
man my second conflict bug im on 1.06 after i do the call and go to totentanz and it just saying follow patricia when i do that i come to a room where it saying enter the room where nancy is waiting and when i go in there the door colse and cant do any thin in there cant talk to anyone or get out of the room again it just saying enter the room where nancy is waiting :(

For anyone else who gets stuck at this spot, I had to do some trial and error to get through this section. These steps worked for me, your mileage may vary.
  1. Don't enter the room right away, wait like 10 seconds.
  2. Approach the door until you see the "Close" prompt for the door, and interact with it.
  3. You'll then be teleported into the room and scene will continue.
  4. Afterwards...
    you'll have to fight your way out of the club, but you HAVE to stay with Nancy. On my first try, I stayed and killed everyone, then Nancy left without me, and the quest broke. Next time I just blinded everyone and stealth killed those in my way to stay with Nancy. Fin.

1.1 and Dum Dum still missing. lol outstanding...
SAME FOR ME BROOOOO SINCE 1.05 AND STILL MISSING NOW IN 1.1 LOOOL WHAT A PROFESSIONAL COMPANY. CANT REALLY BELIEVE THIS COMPANY MADE THE WITCHER WTF
Post automatically merged:

How is this not getting fixed.. Totally ridiculous. Haven't played in over a month after skipping this and going right to the end quest after just getting fed up waiting.
Really a disappointment.
AYO IM ON THE SAME SITUATION, HAVENT PLAYED CYBERPUNK IN LIKE MONTH AND A HALF NOW CUS OF THIS DUM DUM-BASS QUEST XDDD
Post automatically merged:

Kinda funny how this single bug blocks a couple quests, a romance option and a whole ending.
I have 96hours on the clock now, did absolutely everything I could in this playthrough (even all the blue NCPD-stuff) except the final mission (and Second Conflict ofc) and I'm quite uncertain if I should just stop and wait for a real fix or play through the available endings. Kinda afraid that whole nancy/johnny questline-stuff might change the available endings too, so ...
it does

this is ridiculous ... stopped playing because of this bug in december ... didnt have any savegames before calling NAAAAAAANCYYYYY OMG NAAAAANCY ... fix it PLEAAASE

would be nice to reset sidequest if they are not finished

Man, it's been almost 3 months since I've been stuck at this point now. I've submitted a report twice, one over 2 months ago and even patch 1.1 did nothing about it. If patch 1.2 doesn't fix it I'm giving up. It's almost like CDPR doesn't even know how to fix it, I've seen some people say they randomly went back to the Tontentanz at some point and Dum Dum showed up, very strange glitch.

Yesterday I got an e-mail back from my report from december XD ... after asking if the issue is still there with the newest patch i got a "We are aware of the issue and we're looking into it. I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. "

well... in a year or so we can play that questline...

FOLKS we will finally have a resolution:

• Fixed an additional scenario where Dum Dum could be missing from in front of the Totentanz entrance in Second Conflict.
From newest update patch 1.2:

photomode_29032021_213635.png
yesssssssssssss

This hasn't fixed it for me, I already have the "Talk to Dum Dum" objective and as soon as I go anywhere near the Tontentanz the mission automatically fails and I can't go into the lift to get to the Tontentanz. It works if I resort to one of my older saves where my objective was "Get to the Tontentanz" but I'm losing about 10 hours progress.

Attachments

• IMG_20210330_000441.jpg
    IMG_20210330_000441.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 59
If it still doesn‘t work the only thing you can do is send another ticket to support:
(please click on contact us to send a ticket)

If you are on console (the same article can be found for consoles too) you can also try clear your console’s cache first.

But losing 10 hours of progress might still be a lot quicker than waiting for the next patch that may or may not fix it.

I've completed the side quest but I can no more enter the building. Once at the elevator, it says it's out of service and I can't go upstairs

Hey I was able to fix this by standing by the door and holding back to not go into the room just as the door closed and when i went to hit to open the door it actually showed woman walking in with me and got me pass the point with her on the ground hope this helps

Top Bottom