Secret in Iron Mine Kaer Morhen?

+
Secret in Iron Mine Kaer Morhen?

so if you kill the golem in the iron mine south of kaer morhen .. there is a big stone that looks like you can make disapear. on the map you can see clearly there is a other cave behind that stone .. anyone managed to get in there ?

Saw your post when i was looking for an answer to this. Gave up after a while then happened on the solution by chance. When inside the main hall of Kaer Morhen go to the spiral staircase through the kitchen, there in a nook, there is a tome to read. It starts a quest called The Witchers Forge. I haven't done it yet but its leading me to the cave where i already killed that golem 10 lvls higher than me. Took me 19 bloody minutes lol.

Good luck brother. Hope this helps.

---------- Updated at 12:23 AM ----------

Spoiler

Be prepared to fight another lvl 30 elemental. This one is much harder.

yepp you are right .. unfortunately the reward was not worth it =(

lvl 30 elemental and flame that even with lvl 35 are very hard to beat and then getting only shitty lvl 19 gear was totally not worth it =(

Sadly Treasures are mostly crappy Low Level Junk (with exceptions) and it gets really frustrating if you beat a lvl 30 golem at lvl 23 and only get stuff that's not worth the Inventory Space.
The motivation's gone for this one Quest and all the "?"-Treasures to find.
Luckily this Game has far more to offer than just some random Treasures, so it's fine.

Sadly Treasures are mostly crappy Low Level Junk (with exceptions) and it gets really frustrating if you beat a lvl 30 golem at lvl 23 and only get stuff that's not worth the Inventory Space.
The motivation's gone for this one Quest and all the "?"-Treasures to find.
Luckily this Game has far more to offer than just some random Treasures, so it's fine.

The only "?" I find satisfying are the "abandoned sites". At least you feel as if you did something nice, by making them habitable again.
I wish the game had more of this, as in consequences in the worldspace for your witcherin'.
Also monster nest but not really, as the world is simply INFESTED, so it's sort of a drop in the ocean.

Top Bottom