Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
202316678_550979702584841_6809326615699573972_n.jpg

From Ps4 Pro, first time playing the game, couldn't find anything else with better armor at the moment ;)

For my V, I was already a huge fan of V's canonical appearance featured in the trailers, especially in the diner trailer. The only thing I didn't like was his haircut. Thankfully, CDPR had a swept back haircut. After finishing the game with Nomad Lifepath and Aldecado Ending, I found this art on Pinterest that had an uncanny resemblance to my V. Minus the cyberware and hair color.
View attachment 11226065
Lore:
"Born in Arkansas, Vincent and his twin sister, Valerie, grew up in a Nomad family among a larger Nomad nation. After he and his sister were born, their mother died shortly after due to complications. Being raised under a single father, Vincent and Valerie had a great childhood and relationship with their father learning how to survive and expeditions in a big world waiting to be explored. When the twins turned six-teen, their father passed away from a neurological disorder. Both ran away from their native Nomad nation to seek more in life. Months later, they joined the Bakkers. The twins served in the Bakkers for nearly eleven years until the Bakkers were weakened by an attack by Raffens. Vincent and Valerie were separated during the attack. Vincent with a small group of survivors of the Bakkers joined the Snake Nation. Vincent didn't take this lightly and left immediately for Night City to seek a new life. After meeting Jackie Welles, Vincent chose to embrace the Street-Kid life, but this eventually costed him heavily at the loss of Jackie, his only best friend that was left. With a rocky relationship with an imaginary Johnny Silverhand in his head, V was able to find new friends after Jackie's death. Judy serving as a sister figure to him and Panam being a reflection of V making the two soulmates, V finally infiltrates Arasaka with his new Nomad family, the Aldecados. Losing many along the way, V finally is able to take Silverhand to Mikoshi. Even after the heavy cost of V's father and twin sister, the Bakkers, Jackie, and Arasaka, V still must find a way to prevent his 6 month time limit of life. While the future is uncertain, V is happy to be surrounded by his third Nomad family, and accompanied by a companion, Panam Palmer., a person that needs him and he needs her likewise."
I really liked this, adding backstory to screenshots is great. Do you have anymore lore for us to read?

It should be illegal to look this cute in a Samurai shirt.
View attachment 11229704
She's adorable.
Post automatically merged:

What is the best way to waste your money ?
Especially more than 100K eddies...
It is obvious, by going to Jinguji !

"Your current style is top notch, but fashion doesn't wait"
"A little touch of elegance can make all the difference"

View attachment 11230001
Does elegance make the difference ? Maybe... I hope so !
View attachment 11230007
View attachment 11230010
View attachment 11230013
Corpo Gal? I might make another Corpo V.

Top Bottom