Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

+
My new corpo V ready to go into Dogtown.

photomode_02112023_215423.jpeg

photomode_02112023_215648.jpeg

photomode_02112023_222811.jpeg

Not that, I meant Juri's bike costume. I tried like a million times to install it, nothing.
And is the hair also a mod? Don't remember it being in the game.
The hair itself is from a mod author named Kala its called "Messy Pixie"
It's on her patron page which I could give you the link in DM.
She also makes skin, eyes and tattoo mods plus a few others.

Make sure not to use Vortex it's not very good with mod
installs for the Cyberpunk.

The hair itself is from a mod author named Kala its called "Messy Pixie"
It's on her patron page which I could give you the link in DM.
She also makes skin, eyes and tattoo mods plus a few others.

Make sure not to use Vortex it's not very good with mod
installs for the Cyberpunk.
I managed to find the hair mod.

Now, I'm interested in how did you make Juri biker outfit mod to work? I can't seem to find any proper tutorial on how to install it and make it available in game. Tried everything I could think of.

I managed to find the hair mod.

Now, I'm interested in how did you make Juri biker outfit mod to work? I can't seem to find any proper tutorial on how to install it and make it available in game. Tried everything I could think of.
The mod page should have a list of item codes to add it into the inventory.
it's usually listed in the mods description. You also need this mod to add the codes Cyber Engine Tweaks

Gotta take some time of Cyberpunk screenshot spree because the game keeps crashing when I take them in high res. Same settings, but ever since 2.02 the game runs a snail pace when I want to snapshot.

full_avatar.png

Names don’t matter. People do. If you talk to me, take some letter from the alphabet, I’m fine with that, ever have been.

I’ve lost more than I’ve won, but that’s okay. Not that I’m poor or somethin’. But for every Eddie I earned in this colossal shit show of a city, it took a few drops from my warm thick heart blood. I’m not your friend nor will I ever be. All friends I ever had are dead or gone, so try not becoming one – for your own sanity and safety. Well, except Nibbles, I guess. That cat is a true survival artist, never underestimate her.

I’ve seen the abyss that lurks beneath the very surface you walk on, always ready to suck you in and spit your bones out a split second later. And boy, does it go deep. The moment you fall in, you won’t immediately realize it. But it’s free fall all the way down and while you’re falling, everything – literally fucking everything - will be stripped away from you until the bare self of you, completely naked and hapless, remains. And just in this very moment you’ll recognize all the razor-sharp teeth around you, beneath you. Countless numbers of teeth that slice the flesh off your bones until nothing is left, long before you’ll hit the ground finally.

What might be still there of you then is your sheer will to survive. If you went through all this and still didn’t die – then you’re up for the real shit show. It will deconstruct you innerself and recreate you as something else like a weird painting full of blood, gore with all its disgusting colors. Well, people will love that pic of you, it will be mezmerizing and they’ll praise it. But you won’t be able to recognize yourself anymore at this point.

So, you wanna become a rock-star, a fucking legend?

Have fun.

And I like the letter V. Reminds me of someone I liked a long time ago.

---

Thank you, CD Project RED. This game just blew my mind, it's pure art.

Attachments

• full_avatar.png
    full_avatar.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
Top Bottom