SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

+

Realistically, do you expect CD PROJEKTRED to add cut content back in or generously expand story?

• Yes

Votes: 69 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 80 53.7%

• Total voters
I understand what you are saying, but in your petition you outlining such silly and unnecessary requests that literally add nothing at the moment when there are such glaring issues with the games simulation systems.
Sit in chairs? Eat at food stand? Really?

This games needs:
1. Trauma Teams response simulation to arrive after a shootout has ended where you participated.
2. Trauma Team response simulation to arrive to areas that a dynamic event occured.
3. Dynamic events. Rival gang warfare on the streets or in remote locations etc.
4. Dynamic events with multiple consequences and phases with different outcomes depending on whether you accomplished the demanded objective or failed. A "Maelstrom" memeber is escaping with a shard that contains improtant information and doing so by a motercycle, if you catch him - you get to the next phase of the event. If you don't well tough shit better luck next time.
5. Civilian AI response to different incidents.
6. Fully implemented "Wanted" system with car chases.
7. The ability to fire your gun out of your vehicle while free roaming and not only in an "On Rail" sections of the story.
8. Motor Bike riders.
9. Hover bikes\cars lanes and the ability to travel by those as well.
10. Train system.
11. Usable "Brain Dances" generated outside of scripted missions.
12. Meaningful perk tree system.
13. Overhauled loot system where you don't toss guns every other second.
14. The ability to improve guns rarity so any gun of your liking can be used up until the end of the game. Same goes for clothing. Hell make clothing actually count as a disguise.
15. Car customizations.
16. Guns customizations.
17. Character customizations, beyond these mundane ones. The ability to do it in the open world, in different shops.
18. Different "character" to the open world missions, meaning there is no variety in anything. Different names to the "events" but there is nothing different:

A. Go into X location kill target.
B. Go into X location kill everyone.
C. Go into X location save VIP.
D. Go into X location kill or don't but retrieve item.

What about timed missions? Where you need to save a VIP and if it takes too long the gangs backup arrives on bikes and cars and fuck you up?

What about VIP rescue missions where the VIP can actually get killed?

What about a three way missions? Where you go to retrieve an item and another gang arrives while you already in the middle of the fight since you got discovered?

Was this so hard to think of? To exectute? There are games from the previous decade that had done it.
I can go on forever. You can't have it all, but most games whether it's Single Player or MMO's that consiedered themselves Open World had "Character" via dynamic events, special loot systems, interaction or all of the above at the minimum at the least.
Most of the "Features" except for the campain\story in CP2077 feel like placeholders.

CP2077 is butchered content wise if you disregard the open world aspect of it. Hell this might've been a linear campaign game without the open world and with just cinematics from the world to outline how grandiose the city is. That would be acceptable, but promising what they've promised and then giving us this, it just saddnes me.
This doesn't look like a product of even 4 years of development. If lets say the other 4 were spent on game engine adaptaition.

Last edited:
This is WAY too early to ask for cut content to be added back.

The game has way more pressing issues that need to be addressed before adding anything. Let's be honest here, a lot of us are having vastly different experiences with the game. Myself, I am not having any major issues and I count myself lucky. The anger from those having those issues is fully justified. The game shouldn't have been released in it's current state but pushing it back again wasn't an option apparently.

I'm in a weird place about the game myself. I both love it and am highly disappointed in it. I can spend hours playing and loving every minute of it, yet, I remember how CDPR marketed the game and I know that's not what I got. It's still, in my mostly bug free experience, a good game.

It was marketed as so much more. It could've been so much more.

I know CDPR knows this and I hope they plan on doing something about it. Games can be redeemed and become incredible successes even after disastrous launches. I'm hoping CDPR is going to aim for that in due time. History indicates that they will.

The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece but it wasn't always the world-renowned game we know. It launched in a semi-decent state. It wasn't as bad as Cyberpunk's launch but it had it's fair share of issues. Crashes, animations bugs (floating Roach anyone?), invincible bandits, a control system so unintuitive it was eventually completely overhauled, etc. Yet, months later we had the amazing product it is today plus some free DLC and expansions (one of which is just plain amazing) coming.

I fully believe the developers at CDPR want Cyberpunk to reach the same level of renown The Witcher 3 reached. Before they can do anything about it, the game needs to work properly though.
Here is the big BIG difference. The Witcher 3 HAD all its content. They only had in the start a bug and glitch problem.
Post automatically merged:

I understand what you are saying, but in your petition you outlining such silly and unnecessary requests that literally add nothing at the moment when there are such glaring issues with the games simulation systems.
Sit in chairs? Eat at food stand? Really?

This games needs:
1. Trauma Teams response simulation to arrive after a shootout has ended where you participated.
2. Trauma Team response simulation to arrive to areas that a dynamic event occured.
3. Dynamic events. Rival gang warfare on the streets or in remote locations etc.
4. Dynamic events with multiple consequences and phases with different outcomes depending on whether you accomplished the demanded objective or failed. A "Maelstrom" memeber is escaping with a shard that contains improtant information and doing so by a motercycle, if you catch him - you get to the next phase of the event. If you don't well tough shit better luck next time.
5. Civilian AI response to different incidents.
6. Fully implemented "Wanted" system with car chases.
7. The ability to fire your gun out of your vehicle while free roaming and not only in an "On Rail" sections of the storty.
8. Motor Bike riders.
9. Hover bikes\cars lanes and the ability to travel by those as well.
10. Train system.
11. Usable "Brain Dances" generated outside of scripted missions.
12. Meaningful perk tree system.
13. Overhauled loot system where you don't toss guns every other second.
14. The ability to improve guns rarity so any gun of your liking can be used up until the end of the game.
15. Car customizations.
16. Guns customizations.
17. Character customizations, beyond these mundane ones. The ability to do it in the open world, in different shops.
18. Different "character" to the open world missions, meaning there is no variety in anything. Different names to the "events" but there is nothing different:

A. Go into X location kill target.
B. Go into X location kill everyone.
C. Go into X location save VIP.
D. Go into X location kill or don't but retrieve item.

What about timed missions? Where you need to save a VIP and if it takes too long the gangs back up arrives on bikes and cars and fuck you up?

What about VIP rescue missions where the VIP can actually get killed?

What about a three way missions? Where you go to retrieve an item and another gang arrives while you already in the middle of the fight since you got discovered?

Was this so hard to think of? To exectute? There are games from the previous decade that had done it.
I can go on forever. You can't have it all, but most games whether it's Single Player or MMO's that consiedered themselves Open World had "Character" via dynamic events, special loot systems, intereaction or all of the above at the minimum at least.

CP20077 is butchered content wise if you disregard the open world aspect of it. Hell this might've been a linear campaign game without the open world and with just cinematics from the world to outline how grandiose the city is. That would be acceptable, but promising what they've promised and then giving us this, is just saddnes me.
I think what he is asking is things that are possible to implement and not taking that much time since it technically is in the game.
While what you are asking, which I totally agree with, would take 2-3 years to add.

I hope we will see many updates to CP2077. Not only the obvious bug fixes but additional content and features to Night City itself. While it is a great game, I sorely miss 'fluff' as:

* Lets us use furniture!
* Lets us interact with more shops/food stands/restaurants
* Where's the weather and, in particular, the acid rain?
* Vehicle repair and mod shops
* Barber and tattoo shops
* Upgrade and change apartments

Cut content was on an older version of the game engine so it's not coming back in any form that might be similar to what we previously saw. I'm betting a lot of the content was cut because of problems / limitations with the newer engine versions. That's the thing about game development... they have to make the game they started working on many years ago current and so they have to update the engine which often makes some of the old shit they were working on not work anymore.

Cut content was on an older version of the game engine so it's not coming back in any form that might be similar to what we previously saw. I'm betting a lot of the content was cut because of problems / limitations with the newer engine versions. That's the thing about game development... they have to make the game they started working on many years ago current and so they have to update the engine which often makes some of the old shit they were working on not work anymore.
So they lied?

Here is the big BIG difference. The Witcher 3 HAD all its content. They only had in the start a bug and glitch problem.

I think what he is asking is things that are possible to implement and not taking that much time since it technically is in the game.
While what you are asking, which I totally agree with, would take 2-3 years to add.

Yeah i understand that, i don't think anything will be added. Not what he would like nor anything anyone from us would like nor what was showcased in trailers and hype buildup.

All it's content? It's pretty well documented that plenty was cut from TW3, the final version contains files from plenty of stuff that never made it into the game. Quests, characters, items, monsters, etc. I also wouldn't consider a control system so broken it needed a complete overhaul to be "complete content".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not protecting either game, merely pointing out that TW3's issues weren't just a bug and glitch problem.

Had they never fixed TW3 the way they did, it wouldn't have the reputation it has and neither would CDPR.

You know what is really sick, a friend of mine is considering suing CDPR for false marketing. And no it is not a veil threat, he is a well known billionaire from my country and he has also invested money into CDPR. He told me the investor meeting he had with CDPR pissed him off so much he is considering legal action.
Check the investor meeting article of CDPR. Maybe you will understand why he is pissed.

Guest 4375874

I made a petition to bring cyberpunk cut content back. We must show CDPR that having Night City feeling barren is not the game we expected.

Please take some time to read my petition and share it if you believe it will help.

Not signed. Useless petition. Provide meaningful feedback to the devs...that's something worth the time.

TBH I think they are going to be spending their time fixing the bugs and poor optimization on last generation consoles before adding in new content. There's a lot of work to be done on fixing what's currently in the game, before adding new stuff to it.

Last Gen consoles should be frigging dead by now. If anything Cyberpunk got gimped by having to release on 10 year old hardware

Not Signed...........

Sigh..... you do know that cut content and or improvements can be made with updates right ?

At times games may not launch with all the features advertised, sometimes content needs more work or they may have not expected how much time and development something needs, or game mechanics need time, research and development....

some games may never add them over time, but other games can and have done so in the past.... some promised features just may not work or do not fit the final game

So, in stead of making useless petitions, you should be making suggestions that do get noticed.....

^This.

We know CDPR is going to be working on expansions for the game that will include more content. You want them to spend time on the cut content instead? That means everyone who finished the game will have to reroll a character to experience the new content mingled in with all the old content.

A lot of people are not going to be interested in that. I might be, and I might not. By that time I will have another playthrough or two done and I might simply prefer to move on to brand new content.

If they DID restore cut content I would appreciate it but I'm going to go ahead and trust their judgment on this one. There are a lot of costs they need to weigh there.

So they lied?
yup they did and they are

^This.

We know CDPR is going to be working on expansions for the game that will include more content. You want them to spend time on the cut content instead? That means everyone who finished the game will have to reroll a character to experience the new content mingled in with all the old content.

A lot of people are not going to be interested in that. I might be, and I might not. By that time I will have another playthrough or two done and I might simply prefer to move on to brand new content.

If they DID restore cut content I would appreciate it but I'm going to go ahead and trust their judgment on this one. There are a lot of costs they need to weigh there.
I dont mind playing the game again, if the game becomes the E3 2018 shown version

You know what is really sick, a friend of mine is considering suing CDPR for false marketing. And no it is not a veil threat, he is a well known billionaire from my country and he has also invested money into CDPR. He told me the investor meeting he had with CDPR pissed him off so much he is considering legal action.
Check the investor meeting article of CDPR. Maybe you will understand why he is pissed.
Please make this real, I wanna see companies like CDPR get sued big time

Last edited:
I would rather see that CDPR put time, effort and money in making the game as good as possible.
Like many mentioned before.This cut content could be part in several updates or DLC

A working game is more important. At least to me.

Signed, the first thing I learned in life : If you don't cry, you don't eat.

:cry:

If you can not hunt you will starve!

Top Bottom