Slave Hunter

+
iamthedave;n10171752 said:
I'd not thought of that interaction with Stregobor. It's a good one, definitely. Stefan's enough of a swing that most people don't pass the round when you play him. I'm beginning to sour on Vilge a little in this deck. He doesn't often produce good results for me. Why no Cahir? And I presume spears are to set up slave hunter?
Yeah, Stregobor is pretty cool. If your opponent just happens to draw a bronze unit, you can immediately steal it with a Slave Hunter too.

I actually changed a few cards already. The Slave Hunters are definitely the worst card in this deck, but they're definitely fun.

Removed Regis, Vicovaro Medics, Albrich and Assire.

I added Auckes, the Guardian, Alba Armored something and that guy that reveals something in your hand and does that unit's base power as damage. You could definitely add Cahir if you wanted to, I'd rather you changed the deck to better fit your play style.

I either use Spears for removal or lowering units. The Alba guys also get boosted whenever you charm or create a unit. They're also a good target for Spears, much better than Vicovaro medics. I've also had really bad luck with Vilgefortz lol. I'm trying to save up scraps for a Gold card for this deck, don't know which one yet, maybe Shilard. Honestly though, the Slave Drivers are REALLY strong in certain match ups especially if you have one or two of the Alba guys.

Yeah I love the slave drivers. I'll hybrid yours with mine. There's some very good ideas here. Shilard is... okay. He's not blowing me away yet, but I've yet to nick a gold or something so we'll see. Albrich's the one who makes people draw isn't he? Might work well with my venendral elite package.

iamthedave;n10172732 said:
Yeah I love the slave drivers. I'll hybrid yours with mine. There's some very good ideas here. Shilard is... okay. He's not blowing me away yet, but I've yet to nick a gold or something so we'll see. Albrich's the one who makes people draw isn't he? Might work well with my venendral elite package.

Yeah, this deck is definitely worth experimenting with. :)

Top Bottom