Small issue with how the war with Nilfgard is handled .

+
Small issue with how the war with Nilfgard is handled .

It may seem strange with other stuff people are having issue with but I have figured out Nilfgard really is in deep trouble . My pet peeve is there is no Nilfgardian contingent in Novigrad other than Voorhis (spelling ) . While the next thing you know it Radovid appears . Now listening to different merchants they keep saying that Nilfgard is the reason Novigrad is still standing economically .
How is it visually Nilfgard is losing the war ? This is one area the lack of politics in game missed the mark . Also a better narrative going forward because once Radovid is in Novigrad the Nilfgardians seem to thin out drastically in game . I am wondering if it was by design . There is no explanation of it either .

Other thing is actual skirmishes .

Emhyr him self is deeply in shit he started war even knowing that in home have no stronghold the Guild of Merchant and Nobility are waiting for a little mistake, and they will kill him . Im sure that if Foltest and Demawend lives Emhyr even dont cross the Jaruga because of fear, he only underestimated Radovid and he was full of thinking how he will conquer north because of supreme leaders are dead and some little prince will dont stop him. But now he see Radovid tactical genius and thus he see that is too late for surender, stakes are too damn big and im pretty sure that not for Voorhis he would be defeated at Velen as well. Look only ending where he wins is when Geralt kills Dijkstra and Radovid.
EDIT: He is not even able to defeat Skellige Islands , not a North with tactical/political genius of Radovid

Top Bottom