So the Dev leak info is debunked

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was never about believing or not believing. It was about hope.

Hope that there was something... anything... out there that could give us a game that was promised us, even if it required modders, their was hope that the code was out there buried in some .dat file and hidden away in some voice file.

It was about hope that CDPR maybe could turn this around and give us the game they promised us, not the average game they decided to give us.

It was about hope that maybe there would be a change in company policy and we'd get communication and polish material.

It was about hope that CDPR hadn't totally turned to the dark side of EA and Bethesda, and could still rejoin the light of caring about it's customers and fans.

It was never about belief, it was about hope.
Yes it was about hope. Now my hope has been shattered again....sigh.

Welp, I guess that is it then, more disappointing news.

This product is not finished! It is not a product introduced in 2019 Deep dive video!!! We are still asking for complete back cut content!!!

That wasn't the finished product though they were sharing the journey with the public so if they had 100 ideas for features during development doesn't mean all hundred will be in final product. when your developing something things can be cut all the way up to gold . That's part of development not a scam or false advertising.

If in my opinion if someone is worry about the final product they should not preorder or even buy on day 1 they should wait till about 5 days later and read all the first impression reviews , social media impressions and game play videos and then decide if they buy it.

Last edited:
Nope, I've realized that before I met Rogue for the first time on my first playthrough.
I killed so many Tiger Claws and Wakako still treats me completely fine. She should have a bounty on my head already.

But nope, nothing. Really pulls you away from the immersion as well.
I just meant the main story option dialogue choices themselves. Told myself id do one per life path

With the current state of the game. It would be dangerous and funny to give a T-shirt or cosmetic as DLC.
I do not know with what face they are going to present an expansion. It would be foolish to invest in it
" for themselves "

It is not viable.

All the media followed suit and the gameplay bans were not to avoid spoilers.
wink, wink
Nothing they presented even weeks before the premiere is present

Personally I believe they are still just trying to play damage control to avoid further or more serious litigation.

If they admit that what the (purported) leaker says is true, they would be admitting outright to misleading their customers.

They are still trying to play this whole thing off like it's all about some last-gen bugs...

I'm sure I remember Hollie saying a few times in the Night City wire episodes, that we would get a true next gen update in 2021?. To what extent is anyone's guess. Unless it was specifically intended for consoles players. It sounded strange to me.

I'm sure I remember Hollie saying a few times in the Night City wire episodes, that we would get a true next gen update in 2021?. To what extent is anyone's guess. Unless it was specifically intended for consoles players. It sounded strange to me.

I don't expect anything meaningful "contentwise" until at least Q4 or Q1 2022.

They've got their hands full just getting it back up on the PS Store. Sony is going to want to see something much more impressive than simple bug fixes and optimizations. They're going to want it to run flawlessly on last gen consoles as CDPR told them it would. And that's likely to be a monumental task for which they have few or no good options.

I don't expect anything meaningful "contentwise" until at least Q4 or Q1 2022.

They've got their hands full just getting it back up on the PS Store. Sony is going to want to see something much more impressive than simple bug fixes and optimizations. They're going to want it to run flawlessly on last gen consoles as CDPR told them it would. And that's likely to be a monumental task for which they have few or no good options.

Oh I agree. I was merely saying that I'm sure she said a true next gen update was coming in whatever time frame. Which struck me as odd, as this was already meant to be a next gen RPG

They cut content because they claimed they've been working on this for eight years when it was only four.

This game was massively misrepresented in terms of its development because they wanted to cover up how they moved everyone to Witcher 3 and Blood and Wine for years.

Personally I believe they are still just trying to play damage control to avoid further or more serious litigation.

If they admit that what the (purported) leaker says is true, they would be admitting outright to misleading their customers.

They are still trying to play this whole thing off like it's all about some last-gen bugs...

The supposed "leak" was full of holes before any CD employee ever commented on it.

It was quite obviously written by a player rather than a dev.

They cut content because they claimed they've been working on this for eight years when it was only four.

This game was massively misrepresented in terms of its development because they wanted to cover up how they moved everyone to Witcher 3 and Blood and Wine for years.
Yes here it is that they presented something and published something else!! It's clear he'll question the post!! They won't admit the mistake of their superiors!!!

Yes here it is that they presented something and published something else!! It's clear he'll question the post!! They won't admit the mistake of their superiors!!!
I need an article from Jason Schreier just like Anthem. I don't like Jason & always defended CDPR (execs) from crunch culture & stuff. But after playing the actual game, I need to know what happened. This isn't CDPR that I know. Hopefully, a revelation like that will change the ccompany for the better.

I'm still sticking to my guns and never purchasing a game from them again..I'm sure many others think the same too.

I am fighting to get my refund. This game is a landfill on fire.
When and if I finally get this refund I won't look back for years... maybe one day when the "definitive edition" comes out for $10.

These people are not only incompetent but liars so anyone who treats them as such would come out on top.
Anyway if you are looking for a good RPG to play AC Valhalla is ok but Baldur's Gate 3 is looking like a really fun experience.

CDPR "You know how we basically lied to you about CP2077 for the last few years? yeah well you can totally trust us when we say this is not true, we aren't lying again I swear"

Thats how I read that tweet
I tolerated everything until the statement aabout Judy. It just felt so insulting & looked like they are seeing me as an idiot. Then the rumor not true news came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom