So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

+
I bet the reason they are investigating is because of multiplayer. No other explanation for why something as inconsequential to the single player experience would be getting valuable developer attention when there are far more visible and deleterious bugs still affecting the game.

Its not inconsequential to the single player experience. Item/mod type not randomizing correctly is a very serious bug and it was good that they reverted it back to the way it was in 1.06.

If you know of a more deleterious bug that the developers are not aware of, then you need to make a thread about it so we can verify it, then submit accurate bug reports. Who would have thought that if you submit bug reports that aren't vague, false or misleading, devs can hotfix really fucking fast?

If you want things fixed quickly you can't just moan "x isn't working. plz fix". How is not working? How you do think it is supposed to work? Is it reproducible? Can you post screenshots/video to show it? Can other people do it to verify your observations?

Last edited:
oh no yeah quick hacks are absolutely nuts. My fav build I did was a contagion build. Can stealth a building without walking in. But it's useful there compared to a solo's build. Where a solo you genuinely want as much dmg as possible in that headshot.

I can flatline all the NCPD and Militec and never go under 90% health. There is an exception however, some NCPD seem to have armour ignoring rounds. I can remedy this by taking cover or aplly bleeding on a few bodies in haste.

For the most part ATM my V is untouchable vs open world law

I honestly don't see why this is even an issue in a single player game. The people that use the save game 'exploit' are the same ones that use trainers to play in god mode or have unlimited ammo/money and usually mod the crap out of their game. If you want to cheat your way though your game I couldn't care less.

If and when CDPR comes out with a multi-player version it still wouldn't be an issue for me because I NEVER play multi-player games. Though they use the same assets, Rockstars GTA online is a completely different game from their single-player game. I'm sure CDPR would come up with a similar system of checks.

Top Bottom