[SOLVED]where are the new triss and other mesh?[To Lock]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto said:
The official EE announcement did contain this paragraph:
Graphic Fixes:Animation improvements:- Draw/sheath sword animation accelerated.- Greater clarity of "sequence failed” animation.Improved character model for Triss Merigold
so where is the new triss, can we have an official statement? is it a bug for some people? Here's my config:p4 2.6GHz 2Go Ram 7600GS(512Mo) AGPeverything is set to high except grass in 1024*xxx* can't remember but you get it...

Maybe she looks the same and they just added some detail? I never saw a different model of Triss on screenshots or so.

:/ of course I got side effect and price of neutrality and a test module of mine with just a start point.I didn't change anything at the game, no uncensored mods, whatever I just follow the basic fresh installation of the game :-[ did I made something wrong... (At first sight, I'm not the one...)

Asking me? Nah, I don't have any mods installed (if you mean Nude-Mods or something else external that would change the Ingame appearance apart from the original). And Triss is looking like before... or in a way improved that isn't obvious to me. Does anyone have got a before/after screenshot of Triss how it should be?

danielsupernova said:
But this is an advantage ONLY for PEOPLE that BUY the game!The Extra Box goodies are ONLY for this people... :mad:
danielsupernova said:
danielsupernova said:
Witcher was a very good game... but the Enhanced Edition is far from what I espected. No new models for the moment, the NPC's are very similar each other... The changes are very homeopatic. A great disappointment for the moment. I don't understand enthusiasm surrounding this edition.
Low Price point + Extra box goodies + new animations and dialogue = win.Especially for $35.
You can download all of it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom