Some bugs I have noticed on 2 computers

+
Some bugs I have noticed on 2 computers

Hello,

I play The Witcher 3 on 2 computers and I have noticed some bugs on both.

Computer 1 : Win 8.1 64b, 8GB, r9 280x, i5 4590 : settings on High
Computer 2 : Win 8.1 64b, 8GB, gtx 970, i5 4690k : settings on ultra

Bug 1 : The quest on White Orchard "On Death's Bed" : I saved the girl, but when I read the quest in my acchieved quests, this is a spoil : you learn that she is became mad before to met her boyfriend on the nilfargdian's camp later in the game

Bug 2 : I play with an xbox controller, and sometimes I can't move anymore the joystick during Gwynt or when I look my Gwynt game. Then, I use my keyboard and mouse and it works, but it should be fine to fix it.

Bug 3 : Sometimes, near water, when you dismount Roach, Geralt swimming in the air during 2 or 3 seconds !

Bug 4 : In a town on the South West of the city where lived the Bloody Baron (I forget the name of both, sorry), this is a blacksmith. When I join the village with fast travel, he is never at his forge. Then, I must meditate 1 hours for he returns to his place, but I can't speak with him. I must meditate again for be able to speak with him and make deals.

Bug 5 : WHen I look on the map, I havn't icon for blacksmith and inns and merchants in Novigrad and Oxfurt ! (Yes, there are activated in my option)

BUG 6, the worst : Many NPC pop-up just 1 meters in front of me all the times. In cities, it is boring. Texture and buildings load perfectly, but NPC pop-up. I play on ultra with the gtx 970 and on high with the r9 280x, so I don't think the problem is about my computers. Moreover, many others computer players have this problem, there are some topics on it.

I hope you will solve this problems soon. The game still great !

Sorry for my english.

Top Bottom